Search results

1. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Can't help on the G7 enquiry, I'm afraid. Very quiet in here these days :( Radcliffe Quad by Benjamin H, on Flickr Oxford in the Spring Time by Benjamin H, on Flickr Fabrikfossen by Benjamin H, on Flickr Tinnsjå by Benjamin H, on Flickr Ozzi-Recon by Benjamin H, on Flickr
  2. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

The last one is my favourite. I've been wanting to try something like that for a while. You've really nailed it - something to aspire to now!
  3. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Absolutely next level work. The Yosemite shot is world class.
  4. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Where is everyone? Happy Autumn. An Autumn Sea by Benjamin H, on Flickr Grand Lake Boathouse by Benjamin H, on Flickr Behind an Autumn Curtain by Benjamin H, on Flickr
  5. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Has been a long time but I'm not quite kids and family stage yet! I'm still a student (again) (though hopefully not for much long). Sunset Over the Aravis by Benjamin H, on Flickr
  6. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

That is looking over Saint Gervais-les-Bains in the French Alps. Back in Brisbane for a few weeks at the end of August actually. How's tricks?
  7. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

What's a bike? The Loft by Benjamin H, on Flickr
  8. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Perhaps a new paragraph would have been clearer than a full stop... Where is everyone lately? It is summer time:
  9. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

It's summer time. Where is everyone lately? Return to the Chalet by Benjamin H, on Flickr
  10. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

(And more to come) Golden Times on The Isis by Benjamin H, on Flickr Goslings by Benjamin H, on Flickr
  11. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

12. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Been a while. Some climbing in Cornwall (well, no climbing but approach) and some Oxford stuff: Approaching Cornakey Cliffs by Benjamin H, on Flickr Approach to Cornakey Cliff by Benjamin H, on Flickr The Oxford Skyline by Benjamin H, on Flickr Christ Church Cows by Benjamin H, on Flickr...
  13. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Cheers! Have another (originally my favourite but the other two have overtaken it): Trinity College, Oxford by Benjamin-H, on Flickr
  14. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Thanks mate! Some more: One from summer: Paddling With a Mate by Benjamin-H, on Flickr And a couple from yesterday morning: Radcliffe Camera by Benjamin-H, on Flickr Sheldonian Theatre by Benjamin-H, on Flickr Need to fix up some CA in the last one. fixed up the broken link!
  15. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Thanks mate. Have another :P : Just Checking by Benjamin-H, on Flickr
  16. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Alpine Sunrise by Benjamin-H, on Flickr
  17. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Couple more pic-a-tures: Aiguille Verte Once More by Benjamin-H, on Flickr Less Cham., More Blanc by Benjamin-H, on Flickr T-2 Minutes on the Aiguille Verte by Benjamin-H, on Flickr
  18. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

To get exposure with no star trails you need a large aperture. You could crank up ISO but it'll look bad quickly.
  19. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Awesome results in the vid. Now for my crime against camera steadiness: https://vimeo.com/110012064
  20. tu plang

The Photo Snob Thread

Agreed. Cool shot Angus. Matterhorn Sunrise by Benjamin-H, on Flickr And a wee little video from summer. Not a masterpiece of cinema or in particular, camera steadiness but hopefully a fun watch. {actually, just updated the vid so will repost in the morning (GMT)}