Search results

1. moorey

You laugh you lose

I guess I missed you poking fun at the Liver King etc ;) Sorry to disappoint, but I’m far from triggered, unlike you guys any time you see vegan mentioned. I just popped in to message someone. Should have known better than to read a thread:p
  2. moorey

You laugh you lose

Far out you guys are obsessed with vegans. Point to wear on the doll, the soil being touched you. Interesting you don’t feel the need to say anything when some fat fuck dies from heart disease or colon cancer after eating nothing but fatty fast food and meat. But hey, if it makes you feel...
  3. moorey

The QUICK question thread.....

If it is, try to throw it back at CRC. The Hope site lists boost as boost.
  4. moorey

Standard version pro5 still offers 20mm option. Which did you buy? https://www.hopetech.com/products/hubs/mountain-bike/pro-5-100mm-front/ Or https://www.hopetech.com/products/hubs/mountain-bike/pro-5-110mm-boost-front/
  5. moorey

Depends. There’s 110x20 boost and standard 110x20. The same hub runs both 100x15 and 110x20 depending on the adapters in the case of Hope. 110x15 is boost, as is a version of 110x20 (which is a stupid new DH standard that is stupid)
  6. moorey

8.5x2.25 shock

Surely 216x63 or 200x57? Unless some proprietary or altered stroke? I have both in coil. Message me on 0408820237 if any use. I’m rarely on here lately.
  7. moorey

Rookie Cup

If you’re in Vic, or prepared to travel for you kids racing, Joyride are starting a new Jr DH series. Aimed to take the pressure off our state DH series, with hundreds of u13/15/17’s taking up all the entries, and often completely unprepared for state level DH racing. This is going to be more of...
  8. moorey

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Stoked to see Erice back fighting mate. Awesome rider to watch.
  9. moorey

How many bikes does a Burner own poll ?

Sorry, I know you’re more of a Tate, Peterson or Shapiro guy.
  10. moorey

Yeah, let’s go to a serial rapist, wife beater violent thug for guidance.
  11. moorey

Sure. That was your motive ;)
  12. moorey

Starts thread purely to brag. RUOK mate?
  13. moorey

Why would I give a flying fuck about how many others own, or tell you how many I own? And I thought the ‘what bike size’ thread was a cry for help…
  14. moorey

Bargain buys thread

Price just went up. $699
  15. moorey

Bargain buys thread

Was about to offer you my set for $698
  16. moorey

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I know. Thinks climbs are to push and descents are to rest. Weirdo.
  17. moorey

ROUK? Point to where on the doll happiness touched you.
  18. moorey

It’s just easier to remove ebikers and zwifters.
  19. moorey

Crash Pics Thread

20. moorey

Crash Pics Thread

2 bad crashes in practice on wet roots at KOB for Quinn (worst one nor caught) but the save of the day in one of her race runs. Coach told her ‘don’t brake no matter what!’ Might be something in that. Quinnstagram