Search results

1. bigcal2233

Fox DHX 5.0 or Rock Shock Vivid

Hey guys I thought id ask some people weather what would be better as i cant decide. I am currently investing in a custom kona and have come at a crossroads weather to go with a rock shock vivid or a dhx 5 shock. Now this bike will be used majoritorily for downhill but i will do the odd jump and...
  2. bigcal2233

My Atomik And Morning Glory

Hey guys just showing off my bikes. Ive had my Norco for a while but only got my ht today so i thought id have a good reason to put my bikes on, so check em out n tell me what you think. Thanks to the guys at "The BikeShed Mortdale" i.e Kurly, Fletch, Ginger ;) Frame - 2006 Norco Atomik Rear...
  3. bigcal2233

Does any one have photo's from the long gully skills day.

If any one has pictures of the skills day on the 19/8/07 could you post them here please thanks.:D
  4. bigcal2233

Long Gully Skills Day pics 19/8/2007

Here are pics ive taken of the day.:D
  5. bigcal2233

Does anyone know the kranked 6 sountrack?

Hey fellow riders i dont know if this thread has been posted up before but i was wondering if any one knew the songs of Kranked 6 Progession i just finished watching it, and i loved it so it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me on this one thanks people. cheers calo:D
  6. bigcal2233

SRAM X-7 or X-9

I have a 06 Norco Atomik and i was thinking of getting Sram because i really dont like Deore and i just wanted to make sure which would be a better set of gears X-7 or X-9. I race downhill and i also do some freeride as well. Thanks alot cheers Calo:D
  7. bigcal2233

What are the NWD 7 & songs

Hey peopels does any body know the song list for New World Disorder & Flying High Again Just finished watching the movie i LOVE IT its sick as n i loved all the songs in the movie as well i know towards the end it tells you but i could not quite read them i probably need glasses but if someone...
  8. bigcal2233

Wanting to know How to transport bikes on a plane

Hey fellow Farkiners i live in Melbourne but before that i lived in Sydney n im going up in April to rides with mates n stuff like that and i need to take my bike so i was wondering if anybody knew what the procedures were for doing that your help would be most appreciated thanks alot. cheers...
  9. bigcal2233

How Do You Bleed Brakes

Hey farkeners i was wonderin if any of u guys knows how to bleed brakes cause i wuld just like to know cause my brakes need a bleed n that or shuld i just take it to a bike shop i know thats easier but i wuld just like to know if someone wuldn't mind if the could explain how to do it. it would...
  10. bigcal2233

06 super t's or 888 vf2's

hey ppls ive got a 06 norco atomik and it came with super t's im lookin to upgrade n i was thinkin bout the marzocchi bomber 888 vf2's i was askin for some good point of views on weather its worth buyin cause im goin to start racin downhill soon so yeah ive also fiddled round with the air...
  11. bigcal2233

how to paint rims

hey peoples i have got a 06 norco atomik and i would like to paint the rims yellow like the dee max rims cause im too poor to buy them. Would like to know what i need to do to make a really nice looking set of rims using spray paint. thanks guys:D