Search results

1. Butch

Chris King Parts or complete

What:Chris King Upper Race or a complete king Price range/Willing to Pay:under 80 mainly after the upper race with the cover Location:Sydney Extra Info: call us ! 0408 479 387 the one on the far right
  2. Butch

DH Forks 8 inch (trade or selling)

What:888's 40's . (no travis) Price range/Willing to Pay:i've got a pair of mint 04 super t pro's , found out back of a local shop and have seen 2 rides since purchase need a higher front end. Location:Sydney Northern Beaches Extra Info:
  3. Butch

Ourimbah lift needed

Hi farkers it would greatly be appreciated if it would be possible to scab a lift with someone out to ourimbah this weekend :) , im in killarney heights please contact me on 0408479387 - Grant , Thanks fellas apoligies to arpit i am prepared to travel to chatswood or closest place...
  4. Butch

Nicolai Helius Complete Report Page 2 , Pics 1st page

finally came home today after long preperation , some of the specs hadleys , mtx's , deores , ultegra , dabomb chain guide , travis 180 mm
  5. Butch

Oxford Falls

All you farkers out there that ride this track , today a rider by the name of tool fractured 3 vertabrae's and broke ribs in the lizard rock drop , he rides with a guy called scott bird , if any of you that know him , happen to read this , give the man my reguards - peaceout
  6. Butch

one of those ourimbah threads

yes thats right ppl pleanty more where they came from
  7. Butch

Another australian rip off

after spending the last half n hour on the phone to my american friends go on about steve irwin , i suddenly thought of this video clip , some may of seen it , but its new to me and i'd like to share "if your gonna do it right . do it the first time " steve irwin...
  8. Butch

20 mm 32 hole hub

What: title states Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Location: sydney Extra Info: 32 hole , pics required
  9. Butch

Nicolai Complete pictures 1st page

I'd like to thank alstarcycles and rouler imports for giving me the oppatunity to ride there products thanks again n carnt wait to get her built
  10. Butch

Dh parts

What: rear wheel - 12mm 135 spacing Price range/Willing to Pay: offers Location: Sydney Extra Info: prefrabley a mag 30 or double track good condition What: cockpit ( bar , stem , ) Price range/Willing to Pay: offers Location: ** Extra Info: What: bb and cranks + pedals...
  11. Butch

newcastle riders !!

newcastle riders , hey ppl , ill be up in newie this saturday 2 days from now , hoping to do abit of dh or djing , heres my number if any of you are free 0408 479 387 -grant
  12. Butch

Ohhh the humanity !

Ohhh the humanity , look at whats on this beautiful frame :( http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/479287/
  13. Butch

Possible trade : 40's for 05 - 06 range

Trade: Fox 40's r 05 Price range/Willing to Pay: Location: Sydney Northern Beaches Extra Info: looking for 05- 06 boxxers wc's , 05 deradoes 8 inch travel , also interested in a travis trade , i will throw money in aswell
  14. Butch

citizenship of australia wats that ?

Okay ppl , as many of you are aware , wats ur approach to the recent racist outbursts in cronulla , feel free to have your say , act maturely please (spelling)
  15. Butch

Green Day - who went

hey syd side farkiners , went to greenday last night , kicked ass as per usual , caught up with one of my riding buddies from byron , pretty sick night , wondering if anyone else went ?
  16. Butch

Elm Street sat. 03 dec

Hey farkers , seeing i havent been bike minded recently im preposing a dj sess at elm at around 3:30 4ish till sungoes down :D Saturday 03as in tisarvo
  17. Butch

JJ's

While i've got a cronic headache from puttin up with women bitchin all night and the bottle of beam ,bein my friend once again ill post a pic of todays ride at terry hills
  18. Butch

melbourne cup

you ripper diva ! , ill be drinking tonight ! :) , any farkiners put bets on ? hah
  19. Butch

Red Hill Memoirs

okay this sounds a lil hows your father . but seein as the red hll grizzles dh has been closed , i though i might just post up some pics and a lil clip once i figure out how , feel free to contribute photos to this page of riding at red hill
  20. Butch

Homebush mtnx

Alright all ur Mountain cross riders i'd like to see how many farkiners are heading to homebush for the following fridays racing - grant