1. K

sold

sold please delete
  2. K

VIC sold

[sold please delete
  3. K

You Yangs re opening ride day Sunday 7th of August

Amazing effort Brownie, the VIC MTB crew owe you all a great debt.
  4. K

DJ dartmoor shine

Very cool, I have the same colour. Best bikes ever!
  5. K

2010/2011 vic state cross country series

I think it should be more around how does benefit all clubs and the sport? I have a few ideas, increased promotion of races to a wider range of riders using website, monthly EDM's and instore promotional material. Good prize money attracting better riders which brings more media attention...
  6. K

Sponsorship money goes towards promoting the sport as well as prize money, a company that is willing to provide cash to help grow the sport has be to seen as good thing. LBS or not GX employs nearly 200 locals majority of which ride, race and help promote the sport.
  7. K

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

A bit of Diamond creek action
  8. K

Goldcross has naming rights for the series and the individual races are sponsored by local shops. Goldcross also supports by providing neutral mechanical support to the racers at the events. Most of the series races are regional so I cant see how this can effect the local shops when all...
  9. K

Bendigo 6 Hour Enduro

Hi Team, the Goldcross crew will be providing free mechanical support to anyone who needs it. Its going to be a great day of riding, the track looks amazing.
  10. K

Dartmoor Shine - (DJ) 12kgs!

Testing the Shine at the trails, worked a treat.
  11. K

I run shock fairly hard with pro pedal so it feels like a hard tail, until you case. Very impressed with this bike.
  12. K

The frame and wheels were 1750 without shock from fearless cycles. You can choose any colour hubs,spokes,rims and nipples. Worth every cent.
  13. K

DJ Majesty

MADNESS, very cool build. I want one! Keen to hit the trails.
  14. K

Yeah same the pivotal is coming soon supplier was out of 27.2 poles.
  15. K

my homemade DH frame

Wow thats so good! You need to do ride reviews on your frames. Keen to see how they come up.
  16. K

Hey this is my new Dartmoor Shine. 12kgs. Feels like a hardtail very stiff and great geo. So much fun. Thank you to fearless cycles for bringing in these frames they are the ultimate play bike. Spec fork-831s frame-shine shock-rp23 wheels-dartmoor tyres-npj street cranks-profile -...
  17. K

my homemade DH frame

Love that slopestyle dually very clean design. CS length? Well done keep us posted on further developments. You are on to something go hard for it.
  18. K

Goldcross Cycles - Merida Demo Weekend @ Mt Buller! was a huge success! Checkit

Check the pics out crew, cant wait to see you all at the next event.
  19. K

Dartmoor shines SOLD OUT, please contact me for more info.

Hi Rick, I need a headset before the weekend, the headsets that fit the Shines are hard to come by. I am really keen to get this bike built before the easter break.
  20. K

DJ Dartmoor Cody update: 15/4/11

Very nice ride! So jealous I haven't had the time to build my shine yet that I bought off Fearless cycles. Next week I will post pics off it built hopefully.