1. K

sold

sold please delete
  2. K

VIC sold

[sold please delete
  3. K

Dartmoor Shine - (DJ) 12kgs!

Hey this is my new Dartmoor Shine. 12kgs. Feels like a hardtail very stiff and great geo. So much fun. Thank you to fearless cycles for bringing in these frames they are the ultimate play bike. Spec fork-831s frame-shine shock-rp23 wheels-dartmoor tyres-npj street cranks-profile -...
  4. K

Goldcross Cycles - Merida Demo Weekend @ Mt Buller

COME AND RIDE THE AWESOME MT. BULLER WITH GOLDCROSS CYCLES AND MERIDA. RIDE THE TRAILS AND TEST MERIDA'S DEMO FLEET! 16th and 17th of April, 2011 Mt Buller is home to some of the most renowned MTB trails in Australia with with it latest addition being 10km of single track known as...
  5. K

Goldcross Cycles - Merida Demo Weekend @ Mt Buller! was a huge success! Checkit

Wow what an amazing weekend of riding, Geln Jacobs even caught up with us to talk about the trails over dinner at the pub. Thanks to Goldcross and Merida for providing some amazing demo bikes to ride. On Sunday all 20 of us were on demos ranging from Carbon hardtails, Carbon duallies and 120's...
  6. K

What has happened to 4X in Australia?

Hey crew, It seems like 4X is having a rough time this year. Not much in the way of a national series, its a shame. Just wondering what the future holds moving forward.
  7. K

sold sold sold

Sold sold ssold
  8. K

sold

soldsolsssssssss
  9. K

sold

sold solsd ddddddddddd
  10. K

11.4 kg 4x race weapon!

hey crew here is my new 4x bike, 11.4 kgs with pedals. Sold everything to get it and it was worth it, it manuals insane! 2009 scott voltage frame xtr everything and xt brakes fulcrum red metal 3 rims fox 831 forks (I cant believe how good these forks are straight out of the box...
  11. K

Rock and Roll 4X - Angelsea bike park

Pump racing madness for all! Bring any bike and a helmet! Where - Angelsea bike park When - Every Wed from 5:30 pm Crazy Fun!
  12. K

VIC sold

sososooslsllsllslold
  13. K

Pump track stepped up!

here are some of my pump track pics, was a small track now it has grown
  14. K

Demo day at you yangs

Keen to ride some high end cross country and enduro race bikes? Never had the chance to ride them, well this Sunday (8th March) is your chance! Location- You Yangs top of stockyards on great circle drive. Park at Drysdale rd carpark and head on up! Should be a great day! From...
  15. K

sold

sold sold sol sold
  16. K

NS Capital - Pimpin!

Well after having the frame for a while I finally have it built up. Hope you like it. The bike is perfect, a little scary without a brake but its makes you ride different . I will be getting a LX V- brake when I can afford it. Thanks to Paul @ Pinnacle cycles for the frame, karen bmxmad for the...
  17. K

Dekline shoes review

hey check these shoes out on focalpointbmx site http://focalpointbmx.com/reviews/index.htm i want a pair
  18. K

Backyard pump track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TjrkKZgjHw pretty fun!
  19. K

Sold

Sold sold sold
  20. K

dirt half pipe check it out!!

http://www.fuel.tv/FUELTVED/photos/view/31047?type=Picture&item=21758