Search results

1. K

VIC Sold

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 1 Medium Location: VIC, but willing to ship Item Condition:Used, new frame thats been ridden a 5 times max Reason for selling:Unused Price and price conditions:$2700 ono Spec: Fork: Rockshox Boxxer R2C2 Rear Shock: Fox DHX RC2 Coil 350lb) Rims: Sun Inferno 29...
  2. K

Sold

Item: 2 pairs of Crank brothers Mallet Clipless pedals + Cleats Location: Melbourne, VIC Price: $50 posted Condition: Near new. Have done possibly 5 short rides. No physical damage, only cosmetic scratches and marks. Looks bad in photos but seariously they have Reason for selling: Flats...
  3. K

VIC sold

]Item: 2006 Giant Reign 1 Location:Heathmont VIC Item Condition: Used but good condition, Runs like new Reason for selling:Upgrading Price and price conditions:$1200 ono Extra Info:Bike is in very good condition for its age. And has recently had a fair bit of attention including *New...
  4. K

sold

Item: 2009 Giant Glory Location: Melbourne, vic Item Condition: Used, Very good condition Reason for selling: No longer used Price and price conditions: $2200 ono $2000 ONO Extra Info: Bike has been ridden for a little over a year and a half and has been kept in immaculate condition. Im a...
  5. K

DH Edit - Brent Harwood

Heres a little edit a few of my mates made on the weekend. It was one of Alexs first few edits. If you know the location of the track please keep it to your self. Enjoy http://vimeo.com/16114787
  6. K

World Champs: Mont Sainte Anne

So it seems like there isnt a thread on this yet??? Ive started this thread to discuss the world champs this weekend, Mainly the DH. Post up thoughts on who is going to win, videos, photos and basically anything world Champ related. One thing that im struggling to figure out is exactly what...
  7. K

sold

Item: BRAND NEW Avid Mag Codes = Elixer CR Mag Leaver on Code Callipers Location: Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: BRAND NEW Reason for selling: Prefer Shimano Price and price conditions: $500 ono Extra Info: Includes 2 Avid G3 rotors 7" and a 8", adapters, and rotor bolts, all of which are...
  8. K

sold

Item: BRAND NEW 2010 Boxxer world cups, black Location: Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: BRAND NEW Reason for selling: Prefer 40's Price and price conditions: $1700ono NOW 1500 Extra Info: Came straight off a brand new bike, never seen a spec of dirt Pictures:
  9. K

Medium Carbon Zebra THE Fullface

Item: Full face helmet Location:Vic, but will pay postage Price and price conditions: name your price Extra Info: Would rather one that hasnt be used much in better condition, but still if you have one let me know, I want this real bad thanks Brent
  10. K

Long Gully Thursday Night Ride Edit

This is a small edit I made of the last Long Gully Thursday Night Ride of the season. It was filmed on my phone and edited using iMovie for the first time so go easy on me. http://vimeo.com/10627478 Cheers Brent
  11. K

Attention Glory Owners

A friend of mine recently found a crack under his head tube, I was mighty impressed that he mangaged to brake a glory which i though was inpossible. To my shock when i looked at mine it was cracked in the exact same place. Just though id recomend that everyone check under their headtubes for...
  12. K

sold

Item: Hope M6 Brake set 6 Pot. Includes Rotors and adapters Brand new pads + spare pads Location: Melbourn VIC but will post anywhere at buyers expense Item Condition: used but good condition Reason for selling: no longer used Price and price conditions: $350 POSTED Extra Info: Brakes are...
  13. K

MTBA license has insurance...what does this include?

So i only recently herd that your MTBA Licence insurence includes NON offical events, First of all is this true? And secondly what does this include? I recently gave my noggin a flogging and would like to know what exactly i can claim? Has anyone actually made a claim before? I would like to...
  14. K

Rear hub with long axle

Hey guys Im stuck in a little bit of a pickle and i was hoping you guys might be able to help me out. Im looking for a rear hub, hopefully a single speed that has a longer rear axle than normal. I recently bought a Commencal Absolute, now because it has Horazontal drop outs it has some weird...
  15. K

Canberra 09 Worlds road trip

Well me and my mates all went worlds this year. Watching wasn't all we did, we managed to get in a lot of riding still. I unfortunately was still a bit sore from a crash so I spend a lot of time with the camera. When you watch the video just take into account ive never really filmed or...
  16. K

29er DH bike

Its taken a long time but some crazy person has finally made one that looks like it might work. Check http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Interbike-Day-1-Quick-Hits-2009.html
  17. K

Swear word blocker???

Have we had a swear word blocker put in place on the forum? At first i though someone had changed my fucking idiot custom title but i have noticed a fair few ------ ----- ---- appearing around the place?
  18. K

Jet Black - letting us down again

Today I bought some red anodised Jet black nipples. Now i knew Jet Black products dont have the best reputation but their just nipples right? what could possible go wrong? I get home and and count the nipples...32. Farkkkkkkkkkkk. Half the bloody MTB world still use 36 spoke wheels, Now i know...
  19. K

Hopes lacking power???

Hey all. I seem to be having some power issues with my hope 6pots on my DH bike. Now these brakes have plenty of power once they get going but at the beginning of my first run they seem to be lacking power alot. Ive ridden my mates XC bike with xt's and their easerly twice as powerful on the...
  20. K

All in my head.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/72629/