Search results

1. bitterbro

Halo 24 inch white rims. sold

Item: 24 halo tornado white rims Location: Sydney north (turramurra) Item Condition: brand new Reason for selling: not using. where going towards a build, that never got built. Price and price conditions: $45 each Extra Info: prefer pick up, will post at buyers expence Pictures:
  2. bitterbro

NS roller simple MK2 front hub BRAND NEW sold

Item: NS roller simple MK2 front hub. 32h Location: Sydney, Turramurra Item Condition: Brand spankin new. Never built up Reason for selling: Decided not to build up Price and price conditions: $70 plus postage o.n.o Extra Info: comes in a nice box Pictures:
  3. bitterbro

SOLD: Tioga Skidrow F100. 24 inch. 2.1 wide BRAND NEW

Item: Tioga Skidrow F100. 24 inch. 2.1 wide Location: Sydney, Turramurra Item Condition: Brand spanking new. Never even mounted. Tages still attatched Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $30 each or both for $50. plus postage. sold Pictures:
  4. bitterbro

SOLD: KMC 710 bmx chain. BRAND NEW

Item: KMC 710 chain Location: Sydney, Turramurra Item Condition: Brand new, still in packet Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $20 plus postage sold Pictures: which looks like
  5. bitterbro

SOLD: Animal 22t sprocket BRAND NEW

Item: Animal vinnie lite chain ring. 22t. black Location: Sydney, Turramurra Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: not used Price and price conditions: $55 plus postage sold Pictures:
  6. bitterbro

SOLD: 08 NS suburban, yellow, 24 inch, BRAND NEW

Item: 2008 Yellow NS Suburban 24inch Location: Sydney, Turramurra Item Condition: Brand spankin new. Never built up Reason for selling: Decided not to build up Price and price conditions: $550 plus postage o.n.o sold Extra Info: comes with all the stuff it came with i.e. cable...
  7. bitterbro

Gussett open prison bars. BRAND NEW SOLD

Item: Gussett open prison bars. 680mm 3 inch rise 22.2 clamp Location: Sydney, Turramurra Item Condition: Brand spankin new. Not cut down Reason for selling: not used Price and price conditions: $60 + postage SOLD Extra Info: still in package Pictures:
  8. bitterbro

SOLD: Odyssey Mike Aitkin Seat BRAND NEW

Item: Odyssey Mike Aitkin seat. Black Location: Sydney, Turramurra Item Condition: Brand new. Never sat on. Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $30 plus postage SOLD Pictures:
  9. bitterbro

Animal Edwin grips. BRAND NEW SOLD

Item: Animal Edwin grips. Black. Location: Sydney Turramurra Item Condition: Brand new. Stillin packet Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $15 plus postage SOLD Extra Info: best grips ever Pictures:
  10. bitterbro

Amazon.com and shipping.

So, i ordered some books a week ago. They gave me an estimated date (about 32 days). I was blown away... 32 days?? give me a break Staggering, how 2 books can take longer than a whole parcel of bike parts from a warehouse to come. So my question, should i expect the books to come much...
  11. bitterbro

BMX cranks

I did a search and all i found out that you need a Euro BB. I'm wanting to purchase a pair of Demolition cranks from Danscomp, and i was wondering what the spindle is/does and if they could fit to a euro BB and onto my new frame Here's the link http://www.danscomp.com/452536.php?cat=PARTS...
  12. bitterbro

.:-Gary Fisher Bitter-:. SOLD

Item: Gary fisher bitter Location: Sydney, turramurra Item Condition: Pretty good. Scratches on underside of frame, the chainsays and one on the top tube. No dings, no cracks, no dents Reason for selling: As hard as it is to sell, need money for new build Price and price conditions: sold...
  13. bitterbro

Medical students/interns/Doctors - UMAT and the like advice?

I'm currently sitting a course to aid me with the UMAT this year. Ideally i want to study medicine, but i feel the UAI is a bit out of reach, none the less i'm going to sit the UMAT just incase i fluke it. Part of the course i did today, our lecturer gave me a few questions to ask some interns...
  14. bitterbro

Girl teen bashed and video posted on net

I thaught it was a disgrace, appauling, even on the parents behalf. Bashed over delliberating on insulting them on myspace? Give me a break. Here's the link. It's got a snippet of the video http://news.aol.com/story/_a/teens-arrested-over-taped-beating/20080408074609990001
  15. bitterbro

My juicy sounds like a dolphin, no a dolphin sounds like my juicy

Well as you read, when ever i put on my rear brake, even lightly, it makes a 'flutter flutter' noise, like the pads crooked and hitting the holes in the disc. I've had it for about 3 months, and i was wondering if it's normal and if iti'll go away. I believe it is worn in
  16. bitterbro

iPod problem - the old clickwheel one

Hey I have a problem with my iPod. 5th generation i think. I am wanting to restore it, reformat, delete everything off of it's hardrive and start over because it's happened to me before and i need to reformat it. However, it dosn't want to connect to the computer (windows). I plug it in...
  17. bitterbro

Found

Item: last raffnix frame Location: anywhere i just want one! Price range/Willing to Pay: $500-$700 Extra Info: prefer if it wasn't grean, let me know if you have one anyway
  18. bitterbro

Gary, meet farkin

This is my gary fisher bitter. Had for a VERY long time, but have had very little funds to upgrade. Pretty much stock, apart from the juicy 5 frame: Gary fisher bitter 05 fork: manipoo stance brake: juicy 5 wheels, bars, stem, cranks, tyres: bontrager earl Feedback such as...
  19. bitterbro

SOLD... please delete

Item: hussefelt cranks Location: turramurra sydney Item Condition: few rub marks, great performance, no dings Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $30... sold Extra Info: Takes an isis BB
  20. bitterbro

SOLD... please delete me

Item: Hayes Sole hydro's Location: turramurra, north shore sydney Item Condition: front is pretty damn good condition, rear has a scratch or two on it Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: $100 SOLD pending payment Extra Info: buyer pays postage, if you're really picky...