Search results

1. L

wrist straps

Hey there, just 5 weeks off having a cast removed and being able to ride my bike (Demo 7) for the first time in 6 months.... its been hard. Anyway i broke the schapoid in my wrist and i dont want to do it again, really worried about it does anyone have experience with wrist straps...
  2. L

How to $#%^ up a waterbed

Here's one for ya, I got a mate who wants to stuff with another mates waterbed without breaking it. we have had some ideas: Filling it with cement, or gelatine. Placing a big bit of plywood over it and getting him drunk, so he jumps on to it. but this cannot be guaranteed. Any ideas...
  3. L

Cheap Rigs

Hey guys, Just wondering who has managed to build up a pretty darn decent bike for a not bad price. this cant include anything you bought off relations. because i think i did okay. I currently have: 2006 norco manik frame ($60) 2005 DNM USD 180 forks ($120) Dice TwoSix rims Wheel craft...
  4. L

Shimano Saint, non driveside stripped.

Hey there, yesterday i was riding down a track me and some crew found the other day, hit a mid sized drop... Probably was almost 6ft in the air before i came down, when i hit the ground there was the most awful sound i have ever heard. When i inspected further, the non drive side of my...
  5. L

Steerer tube too short.

hey there i did try looking for this on the search but it was to no avail. i just got a new (second hand) set of boxxers for my new (second hand) norco manik frame, the problem is that the steerer tube is dead on 20 mm too short, 30mm out of head set on a 50 mm stem. the bolt for the headset top...
  6. L

delete

sorry firefox stuffed up