2. E

2008 Giant Glory DH Negative 1

I know where you live. :p Easy access, huh? :eek:
  3. E

Pictures you find funny.

Those two made me smile =)
  4. E

It's Time I Said Goodbye.

Good luck :) Hope you enjoy it over there.
  5. E

Tennis Idiocrasy (I mean Idiocy)

i went to school with a guy who is serbian so i know theres a good lot out there. Thankyou. ;) It's pathetic that they continue all this fighting. They should all get over whatever issues they have. Whatever reason they are fighting (I bet no one even knows.. I don't :p ) its just dumb that...
  6. E

Worst phone bill

Mine was about $190.. All in text messages :P
  7. E

Transition Preston FR UPDATE : 30/1/2007 56 K death

Nice bike Pete. I cant wait to see it built up. The upgrades you are getting for it are going to be sikkkkk
  8. E

Girls Downhill - Thredbo NSW

Nice pics Squid.Its a shame I couldnt be there though:mad:
  9. E

Big Brother 07

The only reality show that I watch is Idol, but only for the auditions. Then it gets boring. As for BB.. Never bothered to actually watch it..
  10. E

The Wedge

The skits with the sportsman who is always misbehaving has had its moments. the actor nails the character. otherwise it generally fails to amuse me unfortunately cause I generally like aussie comedy. The Mark Warey guy, that's alright :P? The show is okay SOMETIMES, but I'd rather something...
  11. E

Gauging interest: Farkin Barbeque + Beer + Bikes day at Homebush

I'll be there :) What jumps and drops are there at Bicentennial? Went ages ago and I can't remember much. If it would be on a weekend, I would only be able to go on a Saturday. Cheers, Emily.
  12. E

water restrictions

I try to cut my showers short.. I unplug devices when I don't use them and turn my computer off if I'm gone for more than 10 minutes.
  13. E

Racing

1. Why are there not more girls interested in racing of any sort - downhill, mtnx or xc? XC would be alright for me, but seeing the rock gardens and jumps that I see others do at races look to complicated for me. MTNX would be alright aswell, but I am not really a person that tries new...
  14. E

how did you........

I heard from my brother that there was a forum for girls, so I decided to sign up.
  15. E

Anyone else see the ring around the moon

I looked out my window and I can't even see the moon o_0
  16. E

Bathurst 1000 discussion: Lowndsie is the new king

Yes, Mark Porter and David Clark crashed on 12/14 of the qualifier.
  17. E

Hanging out the washing???

Lol, at least it's better than drying them with a towel :p
  18. E

Introducing the Girls

Oh, thats easy to go to then. My dad would have to drive me and Peter as my mum is working. I want my brother's Ironhorse. At least it's better than Sunday's because I have things on.
  19. E

Introducing the Girls

My brother rides for WSMTB and does DH and 4x, but I played weekend sports. I'm hoping to race in the next 4x round.
  20. E

Introducing the Girls

name: Emily but call me Em age: 11 location: Sydney bike: Da Bomb Molotov (getting built up by my brother) riding since: about 2005...