Search results

1. bobbob

Swapping rear shox

Evening all, I'm looking to swap/upgrade my rear shock on my Giant Reign 1 from a Fox RP2 to possibly a Fox DHX Air or a DHX 5. Any problems I should be aware of with this? I'm thinking spring rate and i2i
  2. bobbob

KS i900 Adjustable Seatpost

Hey Guys, I know these seatposts have been discussed within these forums before but I have been unable to find a supplier of these anywhere in Australia. The forum posts i read pointed me to either Torpedo 7 or Fezzari websites. Fezzari only have the 3" model Torp 7 don't seem to have...
  3. bobbob

MTB Lights

Hey Guys, What: MTB lights of whatever description Price range/Willing to Pay: $200-$400 Location: Perth Extra Info: Must have good run time Looking for MTB lights of whatever description. Thinking of entering 12/24 hour races and need something with decent run time. Anyone selling?
  4. bobbob

Huge Drop in London!!

It's not dirty, but if it went wrong that stone would hurt!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJclo-iDLUE
  5. bobbob

Riding in Esperance

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone had riden in Esperance WA. Any trails? Any advice welcome. Cheers...B