Search results

1. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Gas chambers Wtf is that hitler hunk of junk?
  2. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Sheath the beast Pull it back, Heavy pumping, Raw to the max! Light weight babeeee! Pecker heads :-p
  3. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Ripped You makin fun o me punk? I crush you like a can!
  4. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

rough rider hell yeah you dudes really know how to put on a show:cool: come on over to my condo to continue the pointing and laughing;)
  5. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Universal Massive pumping, work those glutes baby... light weight baaaabbbbbyyyyy
  6. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

drink it down come on over binner fella and come drink it down you Manshee lover:eek:
  7. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

meth man hey plastic man grow some solid bones and work on those upper traps to hold that bust body together heal up with plenty of high end protein whey mega mass gain so you can once again open out the legs stay big stay strong -
  8. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

tax free that euro trash with the hot tricep brachii - now thats wet:eek:
  9. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

munching the beef great shots.... who's the massive guy with the double chin.
  10. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Massive Pumping Psycho somattic addict insane. Light weight, feel my pecks
  11. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

the other side he was also bi:eek: and enjoyed pumping iron with the lads:eek:
  12. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

duality you may double pump my 1000lb bar hollywood star:eek:
  13. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Pumping action We should hook up when you get back? RAW
  14. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Quintin, Do you want to compare pecks soon?
  15. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

shake rattle and roll will there be any Trannys being pumped out there fellas:eek: if so, then make it 8 sharp:p
  16. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

phallic extension how long do you guys think ? due to my massive shoulder width what length should i extend my BAR to?:eek:
  17. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

Weaklings Are you taling to me shrimp? I'd like you all to meet the special lady in my life. Were always pumping. LIGHT WEIGHT!!
  18. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

white is right i'll bend you and the small frame in half whitie:eek:
  19. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

degenerate 2muchmass@geneticfreak.com.usa here is my msn so you can jack off simultaneously to my anabolic physique:eek: so you dont have to come back here again:D
  20. RAW IRON

Yup boys n E shredders

pin head I normally pull the pin Siz at 750lbs then pull it back deluxe:eek: if you want in, then come on round for a pumping good time:eek: