Search results

1. foxpuppet

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Did your throat feel like you were swallowing shards of glass? That was my experience on Tuesday post the first night of fever. A lot of difficulty swallowing even when sipping water. We had some of those mouth swab Rats that showed NEG. The last one I did was a nasal swab and result was almost...
  2. foxpuppet

I thought I may have had this new flu. Nope turns out my number had finally come up for the rona. Literally the worst thing I’ve ever had. Came home with a high fever on Monday, After a few rounds of RATs being negative, I had a positive one on Wednesday afternoon. Then we tested the kids… all...
  3. foxpuppet

Throat stripped raw or something else? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. foxpuppet

Night rides - Sydney area

Ever ridden Westleigh in the dark?
  5. foxpuppet

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Pretty sure it’s the death rack guy giving him plenty of stick on FB.
  6. foxpuppet

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

He also didn’t seem too concerned about this during Al the years of selling them, but now suddenly feels concerned for safety.
  7. foxpuppet

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

His personal FB post is still up with the stolen bikes post. There’s a few blokes giving him some curry
  8. foxpuppet

went under, changed to new business name, went under….
  9. foxpuppet

Was the “theft” of his bikes the start of this dummy spit? it seems his tirade has also spread to STR’s google reviews. All 5 star except for the disco jockeys 1 star added today. I love how his posts all mention concerns for safety that he apparently knew about all along, yet happily sold...
  10. foxpuppet

See the “rusty bolt” he couldn’t get out because he didn’t put a shifter on the otherside. Then when it came out it was clean as. Bloke has no concept of corrosive processes or safety gear.
  11. foxpuppet

Uses the best hammer available to make a point…. Bolt he removed came out easy and had no rust on it! bankrupt but still has the Apple Watch ;) Is he still distributing for dirtypossum?
  12. foxpuppet

So I left a cheeky response to a comment on one his IG posts and about 15 min later received the following via email. “ Hello, You would have bought a Single Trail rack through me via a company called racks and rakes which no longer exists. Thanks for your business. Even though we are no...
  13. foxpuppet

Thanks, that thread was my next stop after posting here and didn’t disappoint.
  14. foxpuppet

Anyone having issues with singletrail racks and rust? Seems the anti vax ex NSW rep has a beef with Currie and is shitposting about them all over the socials. I’ve seen a bit of surface rust on some moving parts that rub like the springs in the tilt mech and the undersides of the rope locks but...
  15. foxpuppet

The gaming thread

Series x for sure. I have a one at home and a series x at work (for team building reasons) Some games are almost Unplayable when you compare the 2. Same game, same controller, same settings. but just can’t get the same results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. foxpuppet

Little Things You Hate

I did wonder but figured the plate would have read as RAN9A Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. foxpuppet

Little Things You Hate

RAN9ER on a large white utility… I wonder what type of vehicle it could be, given the fact it’s also written in foot tall letters on the tailgate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. foxpuppet

Exposed by a Strava KOM - great long form story

So did he cheat on the segment or not? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. foxpuppet

Never go full Roman….. Sounds very much like a certain MTB personality in Sydney. Bloke likes to charge for tours of Mtb tracks all over the greater Sydney area, mainly to unsuspecting newbies and has a habit of hitting on the female clients. Also seen sprucing those electric one wheeled...
  20. foxpuppet

I don’t believe anyone on FB marketplace holds a licence to sell used items. AFAIK in the broker side of things he handles the transaction and small talk between parties for some kind of nominal fee. However in this instance it was his personal bike and he did express this detail in the...