Search results

1. foxpuppet

20 going on 24 - Norco Fluid FS1

Our eldest has had a growth spurt over the past couple of months and with the previous lockdowns happening we had been getting plenty of time out on the bikes as a family. Watching her riding it became apparent that her 20” Commencal Meta wasn’t going to fit her for much longer, so I started...
  2. foxpuppet

New Gravity park in NSW (Mid North Coast?)

Anyone got some dirt (no pun) on this facility built by East Coast Mountain Trails? https://www.instagram.com/eastcoastmountaintrails/?fbclid=IwAR27xND-z6i_kjtsSioeU3LckdkwJvj9MdX2o1PMD50K2rGi5E_F1AQkqd8 Looks like some pretty sweet features so far with a similar look to the terrain from...
  3. foxpuppet

Pushy’s Sydney Store?

I was hunting around for a new premises for our shop a few months back and was given the details of a then vacant shopfront on Pennant Hills Rd in Thornleigh nsw. Simply put the rent was too far out of our price range. Then a few weeks later I was informed it was now leased. Not long after that...
  4. foxpuppet

Dream Bike for the wife - Juliana Maverick - GOT IT!

ITS HERE After some input on bike build for my wife’s new bike - she’s paying! She is coming off my 2011 specialized S-works Evo 150mm 2 bike shops have provided quotes Shop a is a CC custom build Shop b is a C R full build Juliana is hard to find here so both shops are ordering in...
  5. foxpuppet

Wood Fired Ovens

Is anyone here using or have used a wood fired oven for home cooking? In rural/regional areas I can see it being great but in suburban sydney I’m not so sure. Looking for some real world usage as I’m considering getting some in for my shop but it’s hard to gauge how good an overall...
  6. foxpuppet

Looking for the Riding video with drummer

There was a video posted a while back by someone on here that featured a rider cruising his local trail with a drummer set up playing his kit along the trail. Anyone know where it is or got a link. Can’t remember the trail or the name of the rider/poster. Looked about 5+ years old. Sent from...
  7. foxpuppet

3 things I love

Sick riding Santa Cruz bikes Drones https://m.pinkbike.com/news/video-dylan-siggers-fly-ride--mtb-x-fpv-drone.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. foxpuppet

AM Hightower LTCc

Officially joined the syndicate - picked up this LTcc on Sunday. Built up by Brad Kelly at Driftbikes (Bryn Atkinson and Jill Kintner’s SoHe mechanic) so it’s running primo! First ride and bettered a long standing PR on a local segment by 4 seconds without even pushing and I’ve hammered at that...
  9. foxpuppet

Demo Vs New - Bronson

Just after some advice on buying a Demo Model vs New A few shops are offloading Demo Models of Santa Cruz Bronson V2, so I've been sussing out a deal from a few of them but really trying to weigh up if it's worth it for the savings (not unsubstantial) vs getting a new frame and build kit. All...
  10. foxpuppet

Geo comparison tools?

Does anyone know of a good online resource for punching in the figures & comparing bike geo? I'm currently thinking of upgrading my bike to something with the newer enduro/trail geo and wheel size. Coming off a '11 sworks stumpy 26" medium frame. I've tested a few different bikes in varied...
  11. foxpuppet

Killingworth Superflow

Took the GoPro along on one of the practice runs. https://vimeo.com/174197082 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. foxpuppet

Finding Lost Lava Flow

https://vimeo.com/167681464 after work cruising caught on film
  13. foxpuppet

New FF Helmet Rules for GE Events

Just saw a post by Local Club with the following Info from MTBA. Looks like starting January all events labeled as Gravity Enduro will have to have compulsory Full face or Full face with detachable chin bars for race stages and liaison stages (or open face while carrying FF for Liason) Might...
  14. foxpuppet

NSW @ AWABA DH TRACK - MET Parachute visor screw

Just realised i lost the top visor screw on my Met Parachute helmet. pretty much know it was between the start and halfway finish of the DH track at awaba, but more than likely at the top before the stairway to heaven section (i loosened it to fit DSLR under visor while taking pics during a...
  15. foxpuppet

Sold

Item: SOLD - 2013 fox float Ctd evolution 120mm tapered QR fork - 26" Location: Berowra NSW Item Condition: very good, some scratches on right hand lower, staunchions perfect. Reason for selling: surplus to needs Price and price conditions: $165 Extra Info: 194mm tapered steerer Taken...
  16. foxpuppet

Parking infringement notice - one for the brains trust

What's the go with parking fines, should they be left on the vehicle or just posted to you after the fact? Reason I ask is I got a fine posted to me in the mail from Lane cove council for a no stopping within 10m of an intersection, I'm prepping myself to contest it but I've been thrown a nice...
  17. foxpuppet

NSW WTB Stans Flow Ex or Arch Ex 26" rear wheel on Hope pro 2 evo hub

WTB Stans Flow Ex or Arch Ex 26" rear wheel on Hope pro 2 evo hub Item:Stans Flow Ex 26" or Arch Ex 26" rear wheel on Hope pro 2 evo hub Location: Sydney or anywhere if you can post at my cost Item condition description: not too abused Reason for buying: complete wifes bike build, already has...
  18. foxpuppet

Help wanted - 2013 revelation World Cup air guide

Does anyone have a set of 2013 REV WC dual position air with the air guide printed on them? My fork has a set of '12 20mm lowers with no sticker on them and want to do some experimenting with my setup. Just keen to see the recommended pressure for my weight and go from there as I've been...
  19. foxpuppet

NSW - Stolen : Rocky Mountain 790 MSL Altitude Rally Edition

Brazen thief stole this from Belrose Bicycles today in broad daylight. It's the owners own bike he built up for a whistler trip in 8 weeks. Trying to get word around..... ONE OF A KIND IN AUSTRALIA Rocky Mountain 790 MSL rally edition Enve M70 wheels Fox Float x Fox 36 kashima with yellow...
  20. foxpuppet

RS Monarch Plus Rc3 vs Fox Float Ctd BV

The brain shock on my '11 stumpy is a little worse for wear, gonna be $220 to get it serviced and back in good health. I figure at this point it's gonna be a better and more cost effective option to ditch it for a simpler and better design. Lucky for me both RS and Fox are offering models to...