Search results

1. S

'04 DH Comp $1200! SOLD

Are you willing to split? If so may be interested.
  2. S

2006 Giant Glory, SOLD SOLD SOLD

My brother just got one of these, very very nice bike!
  3. S

Marzocchi 05 888 VF $350 SOLD

Do these come with the axle? Are they still for sale?
  4. S

2004 Marzocchi JR T Forks QR Dropout! SOLD

Are they really sold? If not, i'm very interested.
  5. S

New bike

Go for the stp0, sweet bike, an awesome ride for the price. I wouldn't look any further
  6. S

pimped rotor

I don't find anything about a painted rotor special but hey if you like it do it!
  7. S

Which DH bike?

Thanks for all the advice, i'm trying to persuade my parents to give me some money for a giant glory
  8. S

Brakes

Has anyone heard about Diatech brakes? Are they any good? Shouold I bother trying them or just buy juicy 5's?
  9. S

Which DH bike?

I'm not sure howmuch I want to spend yet, still saving, however the cheaper the better, however having said that I would still like a good bike so I am not too worried about price at the moment but the lower the better. I don't mind if it is second hand or new aslong as it is in good condition
  10. S

Which DH bike?

I am on a strict budget however want a decent downhill bike, what would be some god bikes to look at keeping in mind that I am big and heavy. Also how much do they cost? I am saving but need a goal amount.
  11. S

What brakes and drivetrain

I don't ave enough money to get a whole new bike and if I got one it would be a good one, I am a big person. I won't bre getting enough money for a while and I just wanna get my AC a bit better for the time being
  12. S

For the record, i can get these cost price
  13. S

manitou stance= crap!!!!

Crap forks I have some manitou stances as well and I have to agree, the worst fork ever. The oild has leeked everywhere and now they are as bouncy as a poggo stick!:mad:
  14. S

Ok, here goes. I have been looking to get some second hand brakes for my AC but don't know whether thay will fit... which ones will and which ones won't, what would i need to do to make them fit? What would be good brakes for someone who weighs 100kg? Also, which is better shimano XTR or...
  15. S

Thredbo - all you need to know

Where did you find the time to write thet? It was huge! It is an awesome post, told me everything I needed to know about Thredbo, I just wish I had seen it before I had riden Thredbo, oh well... better late than never!
  16. S

DH etiquette

Very good thread! That should be read by everyone! i mean it! I am starting out and have to say, that helped me heaps... after reading that i wasn't lost when someone yelled track, i just pulled off to the side and let them pass. P.S. Thredbo is an awesome track!
  17. S

Buying 2nd Hand Apparel - Is it rough?

I think you are ok with armoour, wash it a couple of times before you wear it and check that it hasn't taken a beating. However I wouldn't reccomend a second hand helmet, as said earlier it could have been crashed and weakened.
  18. S

How to Manual, Wheelie and Endo

Thanks heaps! It helped alot, i used to be able to wheelie but stopped for a while, I have never been able to do it since then unfortunately but i'll get practicing!
  19. S

Dealing with a sandy slope

Yeah, i think that if you cover it in dirt and then possibly plant some grass or something similar if you feel you need to, rocks wouldn't be a bad idea.
  20. S

How to build a DH track

Thanks heaps for the advice, i'll put it to the test. I got a really steep hill which has no other use, cars can't get up it so i guess it's mine for the taking.