Search results

1. BlacKnight_Racing

first downhill bike?

hey champ, good to hear that your getting into it. as a 1st dh bike if i was you i'd get a short travel dueller, something with 6-7 inches of travel. reasons for this are, theyre lighter than a long travel bike, and easier to manoeuvre around under you... and also getting a shorter travel bike...
  2. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

hey neil, great photo's. hope u had a good weekend snapping away, do u have any of me? i was on an orange turner, with a white TLD short kit and white and black THE helmet, number 43. blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Thanks. Lucas
  3. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW 2010 (white) RockShox World Cup Boxxer SOLD

hey mate, have you still got them?
  4. BlacKnight_Racing

Nationals Multi-Thread: DH, DJ & 4X.

Prime shots mate, good work do u happen to have any of number 38, riding an orange and white turner, i was wearing white TLD shorts and a blue t-shirt all weekend, along with a THE helmet. Cheers Lucas
  5. BlacKnight_Racing

National Round 01 - Tassie

did u happen to get any of No# 38, riding an orange turner, wearing a blue t-shirt all weekend and white tld shorts? Cheers Lucas
  6. BlacKnight_Racing

Tas Nats Rnd 5 - DH Race Runs

hey mate, nice pics. would u have any of rider number 41, orange and white turner, THE helmet, and white TLD shorts, also wearing a blue t-shirt or TLD Headline jersey. Cheers Lucas
  7. BlacKnight_Racing

Transition TR450 Build

wow man, thats killer, looks sooooo smooth. i want one! any word on prices of frames?
  8. BlacKnight_Racing

Cutting Lines (New Edit!)

stephen mate, theyre both killer edits!, when are we goin out for more footage? im mega keen to shred some more! peace Lucas
  9. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW State Series- Awaba

hey mate, theyre some mad wicked shots you got. have u got any of number 31, riding a orange and white turner, white TLD kit both days and a carbon THE helmet. cheers Sam Lucas
  10. BlacKnight_Racing

Awaba 09 NSW state DH by NBT

hey neil. killer shots from the weekend. have u got any more of me? Number 31, orange turner, white kit. i really like the shot u got of me down the stairway to heaven. Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers Lucas
  11. BlacKnight_Racing

Lucas Kuncewicz |

niice vid dogg.... we should go sesh again... u need some more footage!
  12. BlacKnight_Racing

My Del rio Pics

hey mate, have you got any of number 31, riding a orange and white turner, wearing a white TLD kit, and THE carbon helmet? Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers mate
  13. BlacKnight_Racing

State DH Del Rio 09 ByNBT

hey Neil, firstly congrats on your shots, they look awesome, and to think u had one arm to work that camera of yours, good work. do u have any more shots of number 31, riding an orange and white turner... i was wearing a white troylee kit, with a carbon THE helmet... my email is...
  14. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW Ourimbah DH 2 - Saturday Practice Photo's

wicked shots man, any chance u could have a look for #31 riding a orange and white turner tld headline shorts and a black tee on saturday, carbon THE helmet.... Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers.
  15. BlacKnight_Racing

Ourimbah NSW State Round 2 All Photos Are Now Up!

great shots mate. any of? NUMBER: #31 GEAR: short TLD headline kit, carbon THE helmet BIKE: orange and white turner dhr EMAIL: Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com thanks bud.
  16. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW State DH Rd 2 - Ourimbah 3/5/09 - BEST SHOTS Full size Post#95

sweet photos man, could you send any of #31 and also #604 to Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com much appreciated. cheers
  17. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW DH Ourimbah-practice day

hey mate, great effort on your photos any chance u have any of no#31, riding a orange and white turner. short tld headline kit (sunday) or the headline shorts and a black tee on saturday. and a carbon THE helmet. Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers bud.
  18. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW DH Round 2 Orimbah

sick shots dude. can u check if u have any of.... No#. 31, orange and white turner. short TLD headline kit (white) and a THE carbon helmet.... Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers bud.
  19. BlacKnight_Racing

The wolds most ugly new bike

i reckon that the new glory's look fine, they look a a million kilos lighter than this yrs ones. sure the paint is crap but that can and im sure it will be changed, it would look alright with the current 2009 colour scheme, i reckon if they came out with the 2010 boxxer wc along with a white...