Search results

1. BlacKnight_Racing

Got Tuna...? DHR that is...

Frame - 2008 Turner DHR med in ORANGE Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 Front forks - 2009 Rockshox Boxxer WC Handlebars - Funn Full-on 750mm wide 30mm rise Stem - Funn RSX direct mount 25.4mm clamp Grips - White JetBlack or black Imperial lock ons Saddle - Bilt.... the comfy one Seatpost - some...
  2. BlacKnight_Racing

2008 giants

i have the 2008 giant catalogue in my my hand, just got it from work, does any one need any info about any of the bikes? there are many new models, 4 glory's, 2 reign x's, 4 stp's, anthems, trances, reigns, xtc's and so on. the range is so broad now. its great shout out if u want specs.
  3. BlacKnight_Racing

custom DH comp ||SOLD!!!

Item: 03 Giant dh comp fully custom (small) Location: Canberra ACT Item Condition: Mint, i only ride it at races, regularly serviced. Reason for selling: Upgrading. Price and price conditions: TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS(needs to go)LOOKIN FOR AROUND 2 g's Extra Info:my email addy is...
  4. BlacKnight_Racing

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

I have a heap of pics from saturday and sunday but unfortunately i havent been able to get them on to the comp yet, so post your number, email, etc. and ill have a look if i have ya n hopefully ill be able to get them to you asap. most of the pics are from group A.
  5. BlacKnight_Racing

cranks

hey hey, i just wanted to know what are the shortest cranks that i can get for a street bike....? cheers
  6. BlacKnight_Racing

perth?

hey every 1, im in perth for holidays till the 12th of jan, i was wondering if there is anything decent to ride in the joondalup area and surrounding areas?, it would be good to go out and do some riding. cheers
  7. BlacKnight_Racing

stromlo track info

hey does any one know if the stromlo DH track is open to the public this week before the event on the weekend?, i was hoping to get out there sometime tomoro or friday to get some riding in Cheers