Search results

1. J

Sold!!!

Item: Kona Stinky 15 inch 2003 Location: seaforth, sydney Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: need the money Price and price conditions: $1300 Extra Info: DJ III's Fox Vanilla rear new tyres new grips new cassette new derailler hayes hfx 9's Pictures: coming soon
  2. J

DMR Rhythm with fork options.

hey mate, i love your bike!! I really wanna buy it. have u got msn or anything?? Cheers, Joe
  3. J

sold

hey man .. i am kinda interested... do u have msn or anything?? and what are the extras... is one is a disc holding rear hub then i am extreemly interested.
  4. J

SOLD Raceline Rhyno 20"

Item: Raceline Rhyno - 20" (not sure on the year.. its the black one) Location: Balgowlah Heights, Sydney Item Condition: Perfect condition, cant think of any faults Reason for selling: Want money, and doesnt get ridden Price and price conditions: $300 negotiable Extra Info...
  5. J

willoughby dirt jumps

get some pictures up ... i wanna see if there worth trecking over to
  6. J

Movie Editing...

yeah have ended up using the program that comes with xp .. its awsome haha
  7. J

DMR Trailstar LT any good? (frame)

why in my last post did the quote not come out proper??
  8. J

nah i have 5" maybe a tiny bit more, they 2000 or 2001 jnr Ts
  9. J

Launceston Skatepark session.

what kinda bikes u 2 on??
  10. J

Sydneytrials.com

true dat! 8)
  11. J

yeah man .. go for it! i got one a while back and no faults so far, they are an awsome frame.. strong for street and big stuff .. short wheel base and light with makes it perfect for DJ. i got the LT so i could fit on my Jnr Ts, i think the head angle is the only main difference between it...
  12. J

Movie Editing...

my friend just got a new handycam to film bike stuff... the editing program it came with isnt too good on his computer, its a pretty old computer... any sugestions??... Jo3
  13. J

So I have a new bike

Join the club bro... DMR PRIDE!! .. ill show u a pic of my steed but how do u attach pics?? dont laugh! :oops:
  14. J

Recommended bike seat?

the dmr and azonic seat ranges are awsome.. i have an azonic.. i recon they are just as good as the dmr but just cheaper... check em out!!
  15. J

What Bmx should i get

nah dont do that ... buy my schwinn powermatic You can make and offer i am looking for a quick sale so a stupid offer mightnt be so dum in this case.. think about it... shes in good condition Jo3
  16. J

Trials ride Manly Mon 26th!

if the weather is nice count me in .... i am still learning though and can do close to nothing haha
  17. J

Naz's 243

make the pics jpeg....
  18. J

Naz's 243

hahah are you buying it??
  19. J

jacked up hardtails

Tripple clamps on hard tails is goodness... well i like it anyways. some of my frineds recon its gay in that you cant do many tricks on jumps... but i dont do much DJ so its all good :)
  20. J

Naz's 243

does this mean we will never see the monty ever again??