3. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Sweet That's what dreams are made of:cool:
  4. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Shishkebab! I'm up for that! Hurling abuse at the S1.:D
  5. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Hand me down Ah i see, that would explain the ripple effect.I'm sure it will be a sweet ride some day soon. Emf is interested in the S1.:rolleyes:
  6. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Average Was the guy who polished your arms blind or did he use a rasp? :eek:
  7. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Bolt Thrower! Thanks again Shanebo for the high-end bolts before the price rise.:eek:
  8. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Never One thing you can never do is over do it. Those cranks look farkin mad! Noyce choice bro.;)
  9. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Show Pony I've been doing chainless runs in the backyard looking down on the array of gold pro bolts you jealous prick:rolleyes:
  10. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

I've got the blues Thanks for the ultra high end bolts EMF and yourself fitted up today. Gives it the exotic look! It's a great way to add value and get people talking. The S1 is almost ready to roll.:D:D
  11. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

High end! I want some of that non corrosive pro bolt shit to pimp my rides. Any chance you can pick some up for the merida and the S1 EMF? I'll pay you commission.:D:D
  12. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Abuse! Massive coffs trip coming up with unlimited MINTS!:eek:
  13. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

White Does is come in black?:D
  14. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

What a WASTE I'm that guy with the hot am 3000 that's been left out of the loop!:mad:
  15. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Rubbish. Team Merida the only way to go.:D
  16. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

flooded You farker's got ya floaties?:D:D
  17. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

memory glands Yes I've still got it. Great to catch up with charli and friends.:eek:
  18. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Devistated Last trip you reveal the wicked water hole, and now your offering steak burgers with tomato relish! There maybe a last minute booking.:rolleyes:
  19. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

Blow out I'm out for Coffs due to unexpected purchase of tools for the trade.Economic downtown.Live it up and get on the mints!:eek:
  20. Durango

Yup boys n E shredders

ah the memoirs Sounds good. Know where i can get a cheap high end rear deer railer:confused: without using a brick?