Search results

1. RCOH

Farkers of days gone by

NCR sold his V8 and bought a 4WD ute and now is heavily into brewing strong beers that pair well with stoner/doom/sludge metal.
  2. RCOH

Farkers of days gone by

Old farkers don't die - they just randomly meet up at Thredbo riding the AM & Flow trails. Me & POSM a couple of weeks back:
  3. RCOH

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

No probs mate, was a great time.
  4. RCOH

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Turnbull's challenging* edit: turnbull's most likely to challenge following spill motion to put forward by Luke Simpkin. *blame journalists.
  5. RCOH

Little Things You Hate

Of course. Silly me. Losers.
  6. RCOH

Little Things You Hate

Explain how hitting your wife is funny?
  7. RCOH

Little Things You Hate

So a couple of days after an anti-domestic violence campaigner is made Australian of the year this bullshit is posted. It seems we have a ways to go. And don't give me the "it was just a joke" crap.
  8. RCOH

Farkers of days gone by

I just spent a few days with this guy. I don't think we've changed much since 2003. If anything, we're more handsome.
  9. RCOH

wheelbuilders

shifter dan /thread
  10. RCOH

Where to live in Sydney?

I live in Botany - 40 mins drive to RNP, 25 mins to manly Dam if i go early (but 1 hour coming back due to Military road, or 45 mins via Roseville Bridge). 1 hr to hornsby, 1hr 20 to Ourimbah, 1hr 40 to Awaba. 50m to Mt Annan/Menai. Not so much of a cafe culture but it is getting better...
  11. RCOH

Post your all mountain bike

Plan is to go probably 32 at the front with the 11-36 at the back. It is a clutched derailleur (X9 type 2) so the N-W chainring will work nicely. The thing I most have to get used to is pedaling while the suspension compresses - I have had a few hita already, and getting the sag on the shock...
  12. RCOH

Post your all mountain bike

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago - 2014 Stumpy EVO 26" - 1st dually since 2005, been riding singlespeed XC hardtails exclusively but getting back into more tech trail riding. It is pretty fun to ride.
  13. RCOH

The New Dad thread

Fatman & Cave Dweller my old friends, congratulations to you both. Rad news all round. Dave, remember what De La Soul say about the number 3. The operation is a breeze...I can't recommend it enough.
  14. RCOH

Centennial Park NSW

I have talked to park rangers at Botany bay National Park (at la perouse) and have been told you can ride MTBS on the access tracks but not the dedicated, signposted walking tracks. All of the access tracks lead to the cliffs, and you can follow the cliffs quite a way. Tried, with some of the...
  15. RCOH

NSW SOLD - 2010 Kona Unit 29er Singlespeed - M - XT/Chris King/Thomson

Item: 2010 Kona Unit Singlespeed 29er - Medium Location: Sydney NSW Item Condition: Used but excellent mechanically & very good Aesthetically Reason for selling: Want a dually Price and price conditions: $900 Extra Info: 2010 Kona Unit - M - steel frame (18") Chris King headset (black)...
  16. RCOH

Workplace inequality issue...

An even better example would have been to discuss with your boss, in the days prior to the 'few weeks' mentioned above, said train timetable and work arrival times and ask him/her if they minded whether you started and left early (or late). Also - 5 mins late - you should have just ridden...
  17. RCOH

Ricardo Project Bike

Gaspipe mixte - current value 0c, value when 'restored' $50, cost to 'restore' >$100. Put it back on the chuck out.
  18. RCOH

Rims and Tyres query.

Also - show pics of your van!