Search results

1. Chuckie

AM Rocky Mountain Altitude 790 Rally Edition by Belrose Bicycles

Rocky Mountain Altitude 790 Rally Edition 12.2kgs with Pedals! Loving the adjustability with the Ride 9 Chip Thanks to Adrian at Belrose Bicycles for another great Build
  2. Chuckie

Northbridge Pump Track Upgrades - 2014 Proposed Draft NSW

Hi RB'ers we have been working with Willoughby council to get the Pump Track at Northbridge revamped and improved We have finally received a proposed draft which I am sharing Council are looking for feedback and comments...If we can leave some positive comments it would be appreciated...
  3. Chuckie

AM BumbleBee INTENSE Carbine 275 2014

Upgraded my black Carbine 26 (which I loved) to the new 2014 Carbine 275 lets try this 650b thing out... Thanks to Adrian at Belrose Bicycles for the amazing build again Pikes 150mm rear Fox RP23 CTD Mavic Crossmax Enduro with Mavic tyres XT 1 x10 drivetrain Rock Shox Reverb...
  4. Chuckie

Tyres for Aust conditions?

Just wondering what tyres you guys are running on your 5"-6" bikes (liking and disliking) for Aust conditions
  5. Chuckie

NSW SOLD!!2010 Morewood Mbuzi -6" All Mountain Frame (Medium sized)

Item: 2010 Morewood Mbuzi Frame only (Comes with 2 shocks, RP23BV mounted and DHX air 4.0) - Medium sized (suit 5'7 -5'11) Location:Sydney Item Condition:Perfect, no scratches, and being a Morewood never had any issues Reason for selling:Too many bikes Price and price conditions...
  6. Chuckie

Warrimoo St Ives Track - Closed (NSW)

Hi Guys Marty has asked me to advise you that the "Moo"is closed due to the weather we have had recently. I am sure you all understand, he has been out there all this week trying to repair the track but its just way too soft in some areas. He has advised me that some people have still...
  7. Chuckie

accident with a car - claim advice please

Hi Guys I had a car turn across me from the opp side of the road on Thurs morning, when I was doing approx 30-40kms/hr on my roadie resulting in a heavy collision, lots of blood, and me writing this from hospital. I am pretty lucky considering.... I know i will heal but i am stressing...
  8. Chuckie

NSW: Northbridge Pump Track Maintenance and Build Day 21st Jan 2012

Hi Gang There is a build/ maintenance day at the Northbridge Pump Track this Sat 21st Jan Oli Kristevic has already been moving soil into place today for some new features including a return line for the jump line and fixing up the inside lines/ berms of the pumpy. We need some hands...
  9. Chuckie

X-Post NOrthbridge Pump Track Sydney Vandalised!

X-post but need to get the message across, so my apologies Guys after a great work day at the maintenance day on the weekend, and getting the pump track (not dirt jumps) running sweet...got some bad news. just visted the pumpy to inspect the new drainage, ...drainage worked really well...
  10. Chuckie

Nortbridge PUMP TRACK Sydney - vandalised!

Guys after a great work day at the maintenance day, and getting the pump track (not dirt jumps) running sweet...got some bad news. just visted the pumpy to inspect the new drainage, ...drainage worked really well but... the place has now been vandalised by someone demolishing the first two...
  11. Chuckie

Northbridge Pump Track Maintenance Day Sat 28th May

Hi BMX's & DJ'ers This is a crosspost from the MTB threads just a reminder that we need volunteers for the maintenance day at the pump track tomorrow to resurface & add some more features like rollers and build up the berms Thanks to all who have already confirmed that you are attending...
  12. Chuckie

Sunday DH in Syd

just some cool shots from Sunday, good crew, good vibe, sweet riding It was pretty dark when we pulled the camera out so sorry about the quality Ryan (kid can whip!) Brad Josh some Booner! Fitz Chancie & Justin
  13. Chuckie

New Frame Protection...

Looks the biz Found this on Vital http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ynlxj7X86Nw#at=261
  14. Chuckie

Commencal Absolut 4X VIP Frame - SOLD!!

Item:Commencal Absolut 4X VIP Frame Location:N Sydney Item Condition:Excellent, couple of little scuff marks (that you would have to look hard to see)on chainstay from transit, but other than that immaculate Reason for selling: Try Something different and realistically will prob never race...
  15. Chuckie

Northbridge Pump Track - Testing new SLR

Bought a new 7D and tried taking some photos at the pump track sesh on Wed evening, here are the first ones... lots to learn I know, but there are a couple of cool ones of the boys worth sharing... Nathan Styling it up Brett Brad Nicho (in the dark still in work...
  16. Chuckie

Resurrection of the Berm Track Oxford Falls

Recently the crew have been digging and bringing back some life to the old berm track at Oxy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8JUPle25uM Here's some footage from the weekend sesh hitting some different lines. Mostly Brad and Nicho More work on the track to come
  17. Chuckie

Castlecove DJ's and Northbridge Pump Track Maintenance Days - Volunteers

A Call out to everyone who rides these spots to kindly chip in and help with maintenance days Confirming the maintenance days dates; • Castle Cove Dirt Jumps- 29/1 (Saturday) – some mods to existing advanced jumps and with enough help will include a beginner friendly / warm up DJ line for...
  18. Chuckie

NSW Shimano XTR wheelset SOLD!

Item: Shimano XTR wheelset front (9mm) and rear, includes Centre lock rotors Location:N Sydney (sold) Item Condition:Excellent, no dings Reason for selling:15mm QR fork Price and price conditions:Now $600!! SOLD! Extra Info:as mentioned in perfect condition, and will throw in almost new...
  19. Chuckie

2010 at Oxford Falls

Some footage collected this year from Oxy riding with the locals. Yes I know, a lot of jumps but if you know the place there's not much else, but theres some pretty cool footage like Ben Hooper nearly rolling his tyre off the rim on a berm and Braddoh and Monsieur Nicho sending it off the new...
  20. Chuckie

Health: Any MTB'ers on here suffer from Gout?

Well I have recently been off the bike for a few weeks with an extremely painful and swollen foot. This is the 3rd time in the past 2 years I have experienced this and on this occasion have been diagnosed as having Gout It has been extremely painful, that I have not been even able to bear...