Search results

1. skwiz05

VIC Sold

Item: GRIP Hi-Ride 2 bike carrier with quick release hitch plate Location: Mt Waverley -Melbourne Item Condition: In as New Condition -used about twice. Reason for selling: Selling for Father in Law, whom can no longer ride due to aging knees... Price and price conditions: $250 ono Extra...
  2. skwiz05

Nationals

Whos at the nationals from tomorrow?
  3. skwiz05

VIC SpecialiZed Enduro -cheap - New pics up...Price Drop -$550..SOLD

Item: Specialized Enduro Sport Location: Mt Waverley , Vic Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Too many bikes, moving interstate in Jan 13.... Price and price conditions: Hmm.....$600 sounds fair. (reckon fork alone worth 350-400 second hand....)Price Drop -$550...SOLD Extra...
  4. skwiz05

New GripSport DH bike carriers

Whos got a new Gripsport DH bike carrier? Happy with it? Good /bad points? I was one of the first, had my order in ages before the first ones were released. Im liking the fact that it saves your cranks. Only thing Im a tad concerned with is that its slightly twisty or wobbly, in the...
  5. skwiz05

VIC Sold

Item: Downhill Bike carrier, 2 bike -crank style Location: Mt Waverley Vic Item Condition: Good. This thing will outlast a nuclear detonation! Reason for selling: Got too many bike carriers Price and price conditions: $100 ono. Ill take $75..... Extra Info: Pickup only. Suits 50mm standard...
  6. skwiz05

VIC Crank Set

Item: Truvativ Hussefelt or Holzfeller crankset Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Want a good useable set of Hussefelt or Holzfeller cranks. Must be able to take small ring for double/triple set up. PM here, SMS 0433417918, or email...
  7. skwiz05

VIC Rear Hub, 32h, 135mm width,

Item: Want a rear hub, 32hole, 135mm width. Prefer 10mm or 12mm axle over QR. Black preferred. Location: Mt Waverley Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $100 if its perfect. Extra Info: Top of list is Hope Pro 2, then Dice, Fire eye or similar. NO Shitmano plse. I want sealed bearings not...
  8. skwiz05

Level of trust of buyers....

Ive got a PM from a rotorburner whom wants to buy a seat clamp from me. He has a Zero post count. I asked for a phone number to see if hes legit, to send my bank details but got this reply: "i do but you need a mobile number which i can give you but wont work for 3 weeks. i live in indonesia...
  9. skwiz05

Fox Striker Helmet.....

Just bought a Fox Stryker Helmet today. Based on the style being the same as my Fox Flux, but its a fair bit lighter and better ventilated. Its worth noting that, like the Flux, the two rear straps are not fed through the 2 sides of the rear adjust catch assemblys although the slots are there...
  10. skwiz05

Narbethong VicDH champs.....bad crash

Anyone hear how that guy Aaron is after his nasty off and busted leg? Hope he heals quick. Cudos to the ambos and those who assisted. Jaydawgz put up a vid of his race run when he comes across him lying on the ground on a fast step section...
  11. skwiz05

VIC WTB: Hussefelt Stem

Item: Hussefelt Stem Item Condition: Needs to be in Working condition, preferably without too many scratches. Extra Info: Has to suit 31.8 bars, and be either 60mm, or 75mm length. Price and price conditions: You give me a price, but these things generally go for $30 these days (and sometimes...
  12. skwiz05

Drug kid in Bali.....

Taking bets on a"long time drug user" from NSW about to face the Bali court...... One month? Warning with rehab? ZERO sympathy from me. I'd like to see the kid locked up for the 6 years. On a side note.......cant wait to read the new book about the Corbys and the so called info on...
  13. skwiz05

Pedal spanner woes....

So after about 12 uses, my shiny pedal spanner snapped yesterday while changing a set of pedals. It was a Super B TB-PD 10 as per here: http://www.gkasports.com.au/pedalspanners.htm Anyway, it only cost about 35-40 bucks, but still should not have snapped the way it did. I hit up the...
  14. skwiz05

Qualifications

Hey all, Can anyone help me to compile a list of any MTB related quals, could include coaching, maintenance etc Want to know what the qual is called, who issues it and whom it is recognised by. For eg; there are PMBI intructors, but i believe PMBI is originally based in USA? I also know...
  15. skwiz05

VIC Wanted: 20mm Rockshox fork

Item: Want a 20mm axle ROCKSHOX fork, for a DJ/Trail XC bike..... Location: Mel preferably - so I can pick up quick.... Price range/Willing to Pay: I got $250 cash burning a hole in my pocket right now......OR trade for whole trail/XC bike (as per my garage sale) Extra Info: Not too fussed...
  16. skwiz05

New addition to the stable.....

Anyone take a guess as to what the Black Dirt Jumper is? (One with Minute Forks...) Got the frame very recently, so finished building it up today out of spares...... And I know it ISNT a Specialized......... I didnt like the Lge size Jamis Komodo I had.....(pictures last hanging on wall) Rest...
  17. skwiz05

VIC Hayes Mag brake

Item: Hayes Mag Brake Location: Vic, or cheap post Item Condition: Want it in good nic, and preferably working - front or rear Reason for wanting: Nostalgia Price and price conditions: $20, c'mon....there old and most people would probably throw them out these days...... Extra Info: hose...
  18. skwiz05

Upcoming Mel events....

Anyone doing these Upcoming Events? Been a while since I went to one of the Swap Meets......sold a few things there, wasnt too bad.... Bicycle Swap Meat. Melburn's biggest bicyle swap is back for 2011. BIKE SWAP MEAT When: SUNDAY April 3 9am for sellers / 10-12pm for tyre kickers and...
  19. skwiz05

VIC Wanted: 135mm (for 9spd) rear hub

Item: Want a 135mm 32h rear hub (NOT SHIMANO) - SWAP for 150mm rear hub in my Garage sale....Or maybe other parts there as well.Swap Pending Location: Im in Mt Waverley Item Condition: New or used Reason for Wanting: need a new rear hub - 150mm hub I have doesnt fit my bikes Price and...
  20. skwiz05

VIC SOLD - KHS FXT Trail "Soft-Tail" old collector may want it....

Item: KHS FXT Trail "Soft-Tail" Location: Mt Waverley, Melbourne Item Condition: Old, used, abused only still just working, but could be revived or used for parts, Frame ok. Reason for selling: Its FREE - to the first person to pick it up. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Its...