Search results

1. Silver Bullet

Riding in the Great South East?

G'day lads, I'm a bit of a new arrival in the South East and lately i've been looking around the web trying to find some decent places to ride DH in the south Brissy/Gold Coast area and have been sorta getting no where. Could someone give us a bit of a hand. i ride ipswich/blackstone at the...
  2. Silver Bullet

Victorian Road Trip DH Advice?

Hey All. i think this would be the most appropriate place to ask this question. my names mark (aka. Hukka), life story short i'm from townsville in north queensland, BUT an comming back home to Victoria for 3 weeks over christmas. my family have a house in Jameison (past mansfeild) and am as...
  3. Silver Bullet

2008 Norcos

Hey All. Was hunting around on the net today.. and came across these... THE 2008 NORCO RANGE!!!:eek: I don't know how reliable the source is but i don't care. I've had my Team DH on order for a while now. and i REALLY can't wait.. Looks Sick.. Enjoy:D:D Ride Hard Or Go Home
  4. Silver Bullet

Townsville Downhill 17-06-07

Hey Guys.. On a cold overcast day in 'The Ville' a few avid downhillers dared to venture out and hit it up.. here's a few happy snaps. Enjoy.........:D Sorry i don't know how to put the full pics up. just attach them.:confused: