Search results

1. D

29'er to 27.5

Hi all. Has ever anyone converted a 29er to 27.5? Nothing should really change but a drop of the bottom bracket by about 12mm. Is that right? Go!
  2. D

quali mt stanne

hill by 7 sec over peaty and atherton third go the AUSSIEEE http://www.velirium.com/competitions-3/uci-world-cup-of-downhill/results/qualif-men/pdf
  3. D

specialized enduro sl wanted

[b]Item: [/b] looking to buy a specialized enduro could be interested in complete bike if forks are travel adjust [b]Location: [/b] anywhere. am happy to pay postage [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:[/b] depends [b]Extra Info:[/b] needs to be medium frame size
  4. D

new xc track in blackheath

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

fox 36 talas

fox 36 talas wanted. have to be in good condition or cheap. please pm.
  6. D

DB this was january

i normally do not feel compelled to comment on photos but this post is really something special. the images/riders and are and scenes are really exceptional and do make one wanting to ride. well done and thanks for posting them. i hope you make a good living out of it too and have fun
  7. D

SOLD ih sunday 06 updated with more pics or swap

Item: ih sunday 06 price drop!!!!!!!! Location:blue mountains Item Condition: good Reason for selling: getting out of it Price and price conditions: $2600 incl. postage Extra Info: medium size, 17 in i think, brand new boxxer race, mag 30 rear rim,avid juicy7s with carbon levers,thompson stem...
  8. D

sold hope m4, pads, goodridge line offers swap for avids bb7

Item: hope m4's front and rear, 1 set of pads and one rear goodridge brakeline Location: blue mountains Item Condition: scratches, usual play Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Pictures: yes please use pm since i do not read my own posts
  9. D

sold

all sold sold
  10. D

fox dhx3 or 5

wanted fox dhx3 or 5 for ironhorse sunday
  11. D

spokelength

can someone please give me a measurement for spokes to lace a hadley rear 150mm hub to an intense mag 30 rim. thanks. ps the hub is of an norco vps if that helps
  12. D

sram rival

anyone using a sram rival derailleur on his/her dh bike? if yes does it work well with a nine speed casette? thanks
  13. D

giant trance 06

What: giant trance 2 or 1 06 model Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 2000 Location:blue mountains Extra Info: max 18'' in size please pm
  14. D

rear floating brake setup

What: floating rear set up for orange or other brand Price range/Willing to Pay:200 Location:blue mountains Extra Info: want it with pics please
  15. D

stromlo closed again until further notice

just read in another post that stromlo dh is closed again. check before you ride and maybe a mod could put this into the home front page?
  16. D

rotorua

i'll be over in the land of the big white cloud next week. does anybody know wether one can ride the champs down hill run and wether it's possible to hire a decent bike in rotorua? cheers ahrald
  17. D

lithgow 22nd

anyone running shuttles on sunday and still having spare seat/s. am more than happy to share driving and petrol money.
  18. D

world champion

sam hill greg minaar nathan renie steve peat
  19. D

overtacking in a dh race

hi there now i wonder what the rules are when one catches up with the rider in front and wants to overtake. i know that one is supposed to shout 'rider' and so forth but what happens if the guy/girl doesnt pull over???? would one get a rerun because i was obstructed???? should one get pushy...
  20. D

it's mine,it's mine,it's mine photos down below