2. DH_co

delete

delete please
  3. DH_co

sold

sold sold...
  4. DH_co

How to get awesome at skateboarding.

This is my mates mate making a vid. I know its skateboarding but fuck its hilarious. watch.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UMg44qXLaNw
  5. DH_co

New Wheels on the Block

Found this on youtube, I know there is a thread, not sure if anyone looks there anymore(I don't) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCxDZRJKkqY pretty funny. enjoi
  6. DH_co

Ghost pedalling.

Whatever I do, my hub still ghost pedals. It never stops, even when I hold the crank there is still quite a bit of force trying to push forward. Any ideas?
  7. DH_co

delete

screw it, it will go to shit in a day.
  8. DH_co

sold delete

delete sold
  9. DH_co

sold delete

sold delete
  10. DH_co

sold sold

sold delete
  11. DH_co

sold delete

sold delete
  12. DH_co

delete

delete please
  13. DH_co

XC Frame and XC stem.

What: Longish stem an XC frame Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much, for my dad Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Want a stem 1 1/8 with os clamp, something around 80mm. Want a medium frame (maybe large) for xc use, dually if fuckin cheap. Must come with a headset and a seat post if...
  14. DH_co

M3-built up+20"

15. DH_co

Cranks/guide problem

Ok, having some problems with chainguide/cranksss. First, I have a 83mm bb, saint cranks, and a mrp system 3 guide, tabs. I have, 2 spacers on the drive side, and none on the non drive side There are no spacers between the tabs and the guide The rollers, have the skiny side, facing the frame...
  16. DH_co

EOI, wheels, saddle, cassette...

I may need these, i'm seeing what deal im getting with some parts,. What: saddle Price range/Willing to Pay: little Location: brisbane Extra Info: want a road saddle for dh What:cassette and hain Price range/Willing to Pay: little Location: brisbane Extra Info: want a road...
  17. DH_co

New Race Bike!

this is my bmx new race bike What you think? 2007 m3 2007 888rc2x wc mrp fusion 3 ck headset havoc seatpost....
  18. DH_co

Tailwhips

What is your opinion? Do you start with your foot, then finish with your arms for the spin? Or just use your foot to spin it? I can see myself soon landing em with using my arms, but I have read that your not supposed to use your arms at all????? Cheers
  19. DH_co

Itrader

I just sold a DH bikes worth of shit, and a lot of stuff over time. I don't really care, but when you give out i trader feedback, you kinda expect it back? I've done about 10 more trades then my i trader shows (since it has been in place) Should there be a thing where once you receive i...
  20. DH_co

Peg and crank q

Hey all, Sorry for another what to buy thread. I have a 10mm front axle, and I want to run a peg just for grinding small benches(as that is all that is there at a school near me, I only ride park) But I don't do it anywhere else. How much pressure wil it take before it bends? Also, my...