Search results

1. ironhorse_sunday

Not another STP.....with action shots! Dialup DOOM!

some sweet shots man keep it up:D
  2. ironhorse_sunday

Banshee Chaparral

i never realised how big the linkages on those frames were nice ride man go do some big drops
  3. ironhorse_sunday

English Essay help

well heres the thing sean school sucks and i hate english so go ride your bike instead haha get an f do it for me good luck with that matey
  4. ironhorse_sunday

Metallic Charcoal Volume Deathwish...

haha i do not bj does that the first pic in front of a tv that ive taken man but yeah she does ride very nice
  5. ironhorse_sunday

Monster Green

well maybe the wheels dont want to grow up with that bike maybe they want to be upgraded and taken off the dike bike and thrown on a nice shinny new bike haha
  6. ironhorse_sunday

strictly bmx in camberwell.
  7. ironhorse_sunday

yeah i thought about it but the fly grips wear out way to quick.
  8. ironhorse_sunday

Updated Specs and Paintjob, Bump it up!
  9. ironhorse_sunday

Lachie & Patto's Invasion of Melbourne Sesh

looks like you had a good trip. was thier any girls at tims? do you know wether dt is living in melbourne now i saw him riding camberwell the other day cheers
  10. ironhorse_sunday

BMX + Alcohol = Broken bones

haha funniest thing ive seen in a long time:)
  11. ironhorse_sunday

Nemesis Project Tuned Marzocchi 4x...

:) i want mine can we fly over and get them ahha ?
  12. ironhorse_sunday

stories of bike thefts? theft attempts?

one of my good mates from school used to allways walk to his girlfriends.. well long story short he rode around their oneday to see her locked his bike up to the fence outside went inside to see her came out about 4 hours later and the bike the lock and a peice of the fence were gone...
  13. ironhorse_sunday

the big bike shop broken in to 3 nights in a row

dude that really sucks 3 nights in a row is a bit much why dont they get a life and stop ruining others if only you knew people that had conections in your area that could do some snooping round for you eh?? good luck mate
  14. ironhorse_sunday

Riders unite. Riverside Ride, this Friday 27th of April.

if i can get the night off ill try get down thier.. i mean ive been down their when gangs have rocked up some even with little hoodlem kids on bikes never done anything to me im allways in a group though i dont normally stick around if im on my own but yeah if you can get a lot of riders...
  15. ironhorse_sunday

me riding romsey park

haha yeah it would of been a mountain bike vid but im still awaiting my new hardtail and i allways for get my video camera whenever i go dh riding haha yeah damn skaters even though the ones in that vid dont skate they are the local gang that do drugs haha
  16. ironhorse_sunday

me riding romsey park

hahah child progidy thanks :) umm yeah romsey is like sean said bout an hour from romsey its nothing speacial though
  17. ironhorse_sunday

me riding romsey park

hey guys and gals just a quick little video i through together thought i would put it up here to see what use all think cheers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQtjWRApXvo :) :)
  18. ironhorse_sunday

Bunnyhop

nice hop haha
  19. ironhorse_sunday

Hardtail of the Month(March) Winners Announced!

tristans 23 all the way ...:)
  20. ironhorse_sunday

good morning

:cool: well im online i have no idea as to why because it is 516 in the morning haha