Search results

1. the gardener

Sunline Boxxer Direct Mount Stem

Mate, I've got a FUNN direct mount stem for boxxers, black, new all bolts included. PM me. Cheers
  2. the gardener

Lapierre

my point exactly, good on them if they get around it..
  3. the gardener

Lapierre

Apparently Lapierres will never be imported in to Australia due to something to do with patents etc...... from what i've been told anyways. Anyone no anything different? If you want one a mate of mine is selling one in Cairns. It's posted on this site.
  4. the gardener

Large DH frame - Intense, Yeti, IH Sunday.......

Item: After a Large DH frame, prefer either an Intense 951 or M6, Yeti 303, IH Sunday etc Location: I'm in Cairns.. Price range/Willing to Pay: who knows? show me what you got? Extra Info: Must be fairly new 1- 2 years old max..
  5. the gardener

Sam Hill out for 2010?????

nope, from my local...
  6. the gardener

Sam Hill out for 2010?????

Heard a rumor the other day that Sam Hill will be out for the season due to crash on his Moto. Apparently he's done his ACL! Can anyone shed any light on this, big news if it's true.
  7. the gardener

DH bike delema

Go the Sunday WC. You won't be dissapointed. Warranty and Spare parts are not an issue. The importer will stand by those who purchase them. He has enough spare parts for them. Good luck with the choice.. they're all nice bikes..
  8. the gardener

Graves and Buchanan Dominate WC 4X

No surprise with gravesy, he's been on it all year. Awesome job, well deserved. Carolines win was a big surprise.... didn't see that coming. I know she's damn good....but wow! awesome effort to beat Jill. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!! Fingers crossed for Mick Hannah or any other Aussie...
  9. the gardener

AUS Canberra Worlds Thursday

That was an awesome effort from that young bloke Johnstone... He's done Australia proud... Looks like it's Gravesy's year! Fingers crossed
  10. the gardener

Spot the Pro

Mick Hannah is back in Cairns. I was speaking to Vince and Austen at Edge Cycleworks today and they were building Mick's bikes including his damn sweet GT Fury DH bike. Watch for Mick at the worlds! This year may be the year....:)
  11. the gardener

Commencal meta 5

Bud I have a 5.2 if you live anywhere nears Cairns??? Anyways you won't be dissapointed. Awesome bike. If you can save a few more $$$ wait for the carbon model in 2010... Good luck mate.
  12. the gardener

A RED letter day. Hill, Graves and associates.

Aussies abroad.. I agree, great words mate. It makes me proud to see the boys flying the aussie flag high O.S.. A little birdy told me... that Mick Hannah is all keyed up for the worlds at Stromlo and IS going to take this years crown! Only time will tell.. Congrats to Sam for his win...
  13. the gardener

Giant Reign or Simular (light FR/XC)!!!

I've got an 07 Giant Trance 2. XC/Endurance bike. in the price range.. Perfect cond..