Search results

1. haz weak legs

2009 Mt. Buller Nats 31/01/09 * NEW PICS Page 12 *

sic shots matey, any of #73 black n white glory crome bars black and white helmet and kit
  2. haz weak legs

Some Stromlo pics by T-Rex Junior

nice man, they are some good pics!!! i ate it!!!
  3. haz weak legs

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

hey mate any of 043 derrico cycles orange and grey top, black shorts, tld helmet, glory
  4. haz weak legs

ash grundy front flip attempt #1 ..#2 snapped wrist.

that sux man that really sux that u broke your wrist, soo huge frontie though nice work!!!!!
  5. haz weak legs

The local DH track

its about 4 minutes but there is an up hill in the middle which breaks it up a bit there is alot of the track not on the vid because we ran out of time to film it all
  6. haz weak legs

The local DH track

this is a vid of me riding paloona in Tasmania, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY3sza9EaFs have a look
  7. haz weak legs

Mtba Change Tassie Results?

if you know so much about running races ben, why dont you offer the advise before the race is run! when it is more usefull, and from the sounds of things you are a whinger! maybe u should get an xc bike so u can ride to the top of the hill and not have to worry about the troopy! i thought the...
  8. haz weak legs

TASSIE NATS DH course update

the jump to see crashes on will be the first double out of the trees, its steep and i found it pretty hard to judge, first time i did it went way past the down ramp and landed without my feet on the pedals, the rest of them are all pretty mellow up ramps and reasonably easy to judge, the whole...
  9. haz weak legs

TASSIE NATS DH course update

yeeew, it looks like you could almost extend the jumps frenchy, you pretty much landed flat on the table