Search results

1. n00b

Jim Bundy Frames?

I have been offered a road frame that is branded as a Jim Bundy custom. It is apparently Australian made. I will post some pics soon. Can anyone give me any information?
  2. n00b

Video late fees?

I have just received a letter from a debt recovery firm requesting that I pay $810 dollars for "outstanding fees and replacement costs". The video shop called my house last month saying the videos were 2 months overdue (this was the only call i received), they were returned the next day. I...
  3. n00b

Project Alfa Sprint *Update 5*

With all the interest in motor sport and engines in off topic lately I thought Id post up some photos the 1986 Alfa Sprint track day car Ive been working on. Engine so far: 40 IDF Webers Re bore with 84.6mm pistons Reground crank all new bearings Race cams, unknown spec. Adjustable...
  4. n00b

Don't get drunk in El Salvador

Or you might end up like this guy... http://optuszoo.news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=254260&rss=yes&_cobr=optus
  5. n00b

Bathurst WTF?

Ok, right about now its 5am in the morning and im drunk as a skunk. Excuse me mods im trying to keep this as coherent as humanly possible. Anyway lets get to the point, Is or has anybody been a student at CSU bathurst? Details ie. dorm you live/lived in please. (or even people you know)
  6. n00b

Avanti Monza 05' Roadie *SOLD*

Item: Avanti Monza 05' LARGE Roadie frame *price drop* *now with heaps of extras* Location: Sydney Item Condition: Near Perfect, a few light scratches, only ridden for 2 months Reason for selling: No Use Price and price conditions: $300 ONO for the lot. **Make an offer** Extra Info: Comes...
  7. n00b

Finally. (400k)

So after more than a year of slowly saving and then wasting my money on stuff I didn't need, then saving all over again.... Without further apu :roll: heres the new bike. I've had it for about 3 weeks so I can't give you a proper assessment as yet, all I can say is that its vastly different...
  8. n00b

Cant... Stop... Laughing....

Best link fuck up EVER!! I can't stop laughing! http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=23228
  9. n00b

Interesting site

Friend of mine sent me the link awhile ago, some quite trippy stuff. www.limmy.com
  10. n00b

SCHWALBE TYRES MEGATHREAD: read this thread before posting new ones

I got new set of Schwalbe city jets (26x1.75) and I have a couple of questions: 1)Are they any good (abit late for that I know) 2)The maximum pressure is listed as 65 psi, would it be ok to run say 75? as it still feels abit squishy at 65. 3)I paid $18 each for these is that reasonable...
  11. n00b

Anybody heard Probot?

Just go myself a copy of Dave Ghrol's latest creation called Probot, I really like it. All instruments played by Dave with a different 80's/90's metal singer on each track, eg Max Cavalera from Sepultura/Soulfly and heaps of others (even Jack Black) Metal isnt my usual style but this album kicks!
  12. n00b

Banshee Sirocco (Gucci)?

Does anybody know anything about these ie. are they available in aust, if there any good and what they cost etc....
  13. n00b

Test

Just signed up with a picture hosting site just testing (nowhere else to test it out).......... Mods pls feel free do delete, if you think this is the wrong place to test.
  14. n00b

Where to find a 2004 Craftworks Rail?

Ive rung up a few shops about these and they have said that that they dont stock them or no longer have an account with Craftworks, Does anybody know what shops in Sydney stock craftworks bikes?
  15. n00b

Farkin stickers?

Has anybody looked into getting some farkin stickers made up for members to stick on bikes? I reckon they would be great publicity and would sell really well (Id definatley buy a few). Just a thought?
  16. n00b

Craftworks Rail opinions?

Im seriously looking at getting a rail anybody got any opinions or experience with them?
  17. n00b

what bike should I get ?

Hey everyone im a bit of a newb when it comes to mountain biking (as the name suggests). Ive been looking a getting a new bike as my current bike is so badly thrashed it totally unrideable. Anyway ill get to the point im looking at getting a new hardtail I want to spend about $2500 maybe a...