Search results

1. molzy13

VIC sold

Item: 2015 Specialized Enduro comp 29er large silver/blue Location: Castlemaine Vic. Will not ship bike, prefer pick up, can arrange to meet up Item Condition: Great, purchased only 3 months ago, ridden no more than a dozen times, no scratches/marks that i can see Reason for selling: I want...
  2. molzy13

Mount Tarrengower Maldon, to host FIM world trial championships

Motorcycling Australia (MA) is pleased to confirm a round of the 2012 FIM World Trial Championship has been allocated to Australia in the 2012 FIM Provisional Calendar. The central Victorian township of Maldon, has been named to host the event from 26-27 May 2012. The announcement comes as a...
  3. molzy13

fabian cancellara doped bike???

check this out. look closely when he powers ahead and notice that his cadence doesn't change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nd13ARuvVE&feature=related whats your opinions on it? if it is legit i think its a ingenius design.
  4. molzy13

sold

Item: shimano SH-MP66W clipless shoes size US 13 Location: maldon, vic Item Condition: brand new. never used Reason for selling: got them for christmas and never used them Price and price conditions: $80 firm Pictures: here is one from the website but if you really need to see proper ones...
  5. molzy13

sold

Item: custom 07 giant glory Location: maldon, vic Item Condition: great, very well looked after. upgraded most of the parts late last yeah and have bearly rode it since Reason for selling: need money for a car, ride bmx more than anything now Price and price conditions: looking around...
  6. molzy13

8" boxxer/saint front brake adapter

Item: 8" boxxer/saint front brake adapter Location: maldon,vic Price range/Willing to Pay: about $15 - $20 Extra Info: must be 8" mount for a boxxer fork/shimano saint brake. will pay for postage
  7. molzy13

VIC found

Item: a med/large downhill bike, prefer glory, stab delux, gt dhi, v10 something around those lines Location: maldon vic, prefer sale in vic so we can check it, pick it up and not have to worry about postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $1500-$2000 Extra Info: its for a mate of mine who is...
  8. molzy13

clipless shoes and pedals

hey guys, Im starting bmx racing again after a 4-5 year break and i am in need of new shoes and maybe pedals. I have about 3 or 4 sets of older shimano dx clipless pedals but they are not in the best condition. If i can not get them working 100% ill most likely look into getting a new set...
  9. molzy13

telstra phone service

anyone having problems trying to send messages from a telstra phone. a few of my mates phones wont send and also my dad's wont either. im in central vic and i just got a call form my girlfriend who is in geelong at the moment and her phone wont send texts either:confused:
  10. molzy13

getting back into racing WHAT BIKE?

hey all, Im now starting to get back into racing after a 4 -5 year break. i was wondering what bike i should get. i am leaning towards a se "pk ripper" team then maybe putting some carbon bombshell forks on it. i have previously raced a dk, hoffman, freeagent and a gt all have been great...
  11. molzy13

maldon - ride nights

anyone interested in riding these nights. now that daylight savings has started you can ride till about 7.30 - 8.00 so i was thinking of trying to get a few people up there. i dont have my license and i dont mind chipping in cash for fuel. can also provide a trailer that holds 7 bikes. maybe...
  12. molzy13

computer question

im a bit of a computer noob and i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to post up youtube videos. any help would be appreciated.:o
  13. molzy13

found

Item: 12x135mm hub Location: maldon, vic Price range/Willing to Pay: up to or around the $100 mark Extra Info: not to fussed on the brand, good condition, must be 32 spoke, ill pay postage cheers, michael
  14. molzy13

custom glory 'new pics and upgrades'

im a bit bored so i thought i might post my bike. i still haven't finished upgrading it. i bought the frame and wheel set off "regan" at the start of the year. then put all my running gear on and purchased new crankset and chain guide. Frame - 07 giant glory 0 Rear shock - fox dhx 5.0...
  15. molzy13

sold

Item: 2008 gt dhi pro (blue) Location: maldon, vic Item Condition: great. only ridden properly twice. no major scratches Reason for selling: need money for new car, giving up racing Price and price conditions: $4700 ono buyer pays postage now $4000 Extra Info: completly stock Pictures...
  16. molzy13

design your own skate park

does anyone out there no of any web sites where you can design your own skatepark. sort of like what you get on your tony hawk pro skater games but better quality??? any help would be much appreciated:)
  17. molzy13

stromlo- all you need to know

just a thought... it would be great if someone could make this thread, just like the mt buller and thredbo ones. iv found that these threads are very useful and it would be awesome to have one on stromlo, i would not like to volunteer to make it as i know nothing about it but i would very much...
  18. molzy13

sold!!!

Item: 07 Marzocchi 888 RCV Location: maldon, vic Item Condition: great. purchased in april this year and have keeped them in good condition. has a small nic on left Stanchion, got them fully serviced last month so its fixed and not a problem anymore. doesn't leak any oil. none of the bolts...
  19. molzy13

riding during a storm???

well i was riding the local dh trails with some mates on wednesday night when a storm hit and on the shuttle run back to the top lightning striked about 50m beside us and it scared the crap out of us. we keeped riding for another hour or so while there was still heaps of lightning around just...
  20. molzy13

help with 12x135mm rear hubs

ok well i have got a 12x135mm (yes a 12x135mm not 10x135mm or 12x150mm) through axle rear hub that needs replacing, and i was wondering what would be the best hub i can get that comes in 12x135mm. i done a search and there is nothing useful on 12x135 hubs. i dont have a price range and i...