Search results

1. N

Buxton Trails

Wow nice video mate, the rider in front is a gun ;)
  2. N

2008 Year 12 thread

According to the VCAA book infront of me the GAT is from 10-1:15. I guess some schools might not follow what they say?
  3. N

2008 Year 12 thread

Luke, let's be honest mate. Youre a freak you will ace every exam you have no matter how easy they are for everyone. As for me Im stoked to have no midyears which Ill probably be sour about come November when I have to remember units 3 and 4 for all my subjects. But the GAT tomorrow, should be...
  4. N

2008 Year 12 thread

VCE: English Language Further Maths History Revolutions (Russian and French) Geography PE Business Management (did it last year but did shit it wont count seeing a trainieship i did will count as my 6th subject) Im hoping to get an enter of around 85+ so i can study environments at...
  5. N

Dredging Port Phillip Bay

As im sure everyone would be aware by now Dredging will begin in Port Phillip Bay on February 1st. With the idea of bringing Economic benefit by accomodating larger ships through the bay to our Melbourne Port. This is likely to have disastrous Environmental impacts with toxic silt being...
  6. N

Help needed from of age Brisbane bloke.

G'day Im in Brisbane at the moment. Came this morning with my sister to stay with our other sister who lives here for a few days. But I have a dilemma, they have bought me a ticket to the Mo'vember party tomorrow night which cost $33 and I want to get in, however unfortunately im two months shy...
  7. N

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Mate, you are on the mony there people should really se that something needs to be done. Great blog btw i shall check it out a bit now. Im shattered im just over 2 months shy of being elegable to vote in this election and the Greens would be getting a big 1 tick in if i was in the booth, instead...
  8. N

2007/2008 A-league Discussion Thread, Tipping Comp and Fantasy League

Anyone know whose leading the tipping comp at the moment? ... :D haha stoked Victory finaly got 3 points. Look out sydney on friday were on a roll now. Oh and victory happens to be th only undefeated team so far this season:p
  9. N

Cheap Road Bikes

Im no expert on roadies mate but I can say dont limit to yourself to 3 brands or even such a recent model. I have a cervelo which i got out of the trading post for $900 about 2years ago when it was about two years old. full 105 carbon forks and seatpost. Really great to ride im still stoked with...
  10. N

2007/2008 A-league Discussion Thread, Tipping Comp and Fantasy League

Yep im there. Sammydog youve just kept me to a second place finish in the world cup and last years a-league tipping comps i need revenge. Im just hoping victory can improve from our pre season form although last year we had a shit pre season aswell and spose you could say we did alright haha.
  11. N

Aussie Hip-hop

ownd http://you.justgotowned.com/ trust you lachie........ :rolleyes: toys.......
  12. N

Desalination?

I know there has been threads on it a while ago but now Bracksy has actually said they will build one down at Wonthaggi to service Melbournes water I thought id post a fresh one up. Reading up on the process of desalination it doesnt appear to be the best economic and environmental option...
  13. N

other sports...

AFL isnt an option?
  14. N

wrestling wwe--is mr mcmahon really dead?

Are you joking? Maybe a little conveniant u can watch the whole thing on their site (after an add of course) The Video Cant beleive people actually beleive this rubbish:rolleyes:
  15. N

Crossdressing Lance Armstrong?

Haha thats mad. I once road my roady down some fire trails Its actually really hard haha. Good find
  16. N

White Yukuza

Mad bike lachie. It goes well ey. You definately have to keep it and we'll do some state series DH races. Keep it up mate.
  17. N

Lysterfield Park

Lysterfield is great if you want to do xc. but you wouldnt enjoy it much if your after something bit more adrenaline rushing. Dandenongs and Warrandyte are nearby DH tracks. And well dj's are pretty common. hope this helps.
  18. N

It's Norco, it's 07, it's.... A-line Park

Shit Luke, Im wearing black shorts that stain isnt gonna come out easy.(jokes) But seriously thats a fucking mint bike. Respect. Oh and you better give me a ride, you can have a shot on my xc bike hahha.
  19. N

Stolen KONA Stinky, with dee max rims, ringwood

I ride round Ringwood area heaps so my eyes will be extra peeled. Got my hopes up with woody saying he saw it next to the army barracks im right near there and on holidays so couldve kept watch... good luck geting it back mate!
  20. N

bmx t-shirt designs

Wicked design mate. Yeh guys Andrew has printed me a custom shirt before, he does quality jobs (might just post a pic). Good bloke aswell. Ill be wearing one soon...