Search results

1. bipyjamas

NSW NS Suburban (Rigid) - **SOLD**

Item: NS Suburban 2008 Location: Inner City, Sydney Item Condition: Good Price and conditions: SOLD Extra Info: The bike has been with me for over 2 years and has had things progressively changed over that time. The frame and front wheel is less than 6 months old. I typically use it for...
  2. bipyjamas

NSW Trials Zhi Z1 (SOLD)

Howdy, I'm selling my trusty old Zhi Z1 (it's black with flouro orange rims and silver forks) as I'm moving away to the UK to stay for 730 days. It was purchased off about 18 months ago, had bits and bobs chopped and changed. I believe only the wheels, frame, fork, cranks, pedals and rear...
  3. bipyjamas

Dtswiss thru-bolt conversions

Howdy, I've got a DT 440 front hub that's currently 20mm that I'm intending to convert down to fit normal forks. I'm keen to go to a 9mm thru bolt setup and there seems to be adapters for the 440 out there. My main question is whether it's possible to use Hadley's 9mm front thru bolt...
  4. bipyjamas

NSW FOUND - Street Rigid Forks

Forks found! Looking for a rigid fork for a streety bike. Around 440mm axle to crown At least 185mm steerer length Preferably black, but white might be doable Weigh 1.4kgs or less Disk tabs would be nice, but not necessary Needs to work with QR, but 20mm would be ideal...
  5. bipyjamas

.243 Fun

I finally got a camera, so here's my 'Post Your Ride' contribution. Specs: Frame: .243 SL 2006/7 Fork: Rockshox Pike 409 Air U-Turn Headset: Chris King Black Stem: .243 OS Bars: .243 OS Grips: Odi Ruffian Lock-on Brakes: Rear Avid BB7 / SD7 levers Seat: FlyBikes Fino Seat post: .243 Cranks...
  6. bipyjamas

US Bottom Bracket Play

Hi folks, I recently installed a set of Profile racing cranks and Profile US BB hop-up kit onto my .243 frame and noticed that the press fit cups slid in very easily by hand, which is great for installation purposes - no effort :) After install with all the correct spacers, tightening down...