Search results

1. unitec

NOBMOB Censorship

I seem to be running into more and more people lately that have had there posts deleted on NOBMOB simply because their views differed from the owner of the site. Just to be clear I am not talking about racist, sexist or vulgar language but simply a view that the owner/moderator didn't agree...
  2. unitec

What is the real environmental impact of MTB?

The exclusion of DH, FR & DJ due to environmental impact in the NPWS discussion paper on potential trails in national parks has got me thinking about how these decisions are made and how environmental impact is measured. All of us would agree that per km DH, FR & DJ would have much higher...
  3. unitec

New Shuttle Trailer design

Been out of action for a while now due to injury and as many others do in this situation I have channelled my enthusiasm for mountain biking into other MTB related stuff. (sad really) My particular obsession is shuttling & shuttle trailers. I have a number of designs for shuttle trailers on the...
  4. unitec

Shuttle trailer SOLD -Please Delete

Item: 9 Bike shuttle trailer. Say goodbye to shuttle damage for ever. The only part of your bike that comes into contact with the trailer is the tyres. Location: Sydney: Northern beaches Item Condition: Good condition. Reason for selling: Not using due to injury Price and price conditions: $3,800
  5. unitec

Oxford falls maintenance day 28th December

Trying to rustle up interest in a maintenance day at oxford falls on 28th by which time I figure that people will have had enough Chrissy ham and would be happy to burn some calories off for a noble cause. It would be a maintenance only day (no new stuff) which I suggest would include:- 1...
  6. unitec

Oxford Falls Steel Jumps

For those that enjoy their air time Enjoy
  7. unitec

Protection of Oxford Falls

It has now been some time since local residents vandalized the gravity track at Oxford falls and after all the discussion on this site we don’t really have a plan to protect the good work being done by the fine men at the track recently. (Haven’t seen so many people getting around with smiles on...
  8. unitec

Environmental inconsistencies??

Recently returned from a trip to Mt bulla where I had an absolute ball. During one of the many trips back up the mountain on the chair lift (licking my wounds) I was trying to imagine what the place looked like covered in snow (I’m not a skier) and suddenly realized that for a far as the eye...
  9. unitec

Damage at Oxford Falls

Just got back from Oxford falls where we noticed that the launching ramps from the step-up & blue doubles in the engine block have been removed. Does anyone know if we have a vandal loose at the falls or these have been removed for an upgrade? Would love to hear if anyone knows anything. Cheers
  10. unitec

Stolen Norco A Line Park Edition NSW

Bike: 07 Norco Aline park edition Colour: Blue Date it was stolen: 27/10/07 Where it was stolen: Manly Vale Specs: Generally standard specs except for Avid Code brakes & NS leg eater pedals Other Discriptions: White handle bars & coil. Part polised frame under seat (couldn't find recent...