Search results

1. C

Yeti SB6c vs Evil Insurgent Frame Build

Hi there, Looking at these two bikes for a frame build. Currently ride a norco sight c7.2. Looking for a little bit more travel for those bigger days and enduro races every now and again. Keen to get something that climbs well. and descends with confidence. I have narrowed it down to 2...
  2. C

Thredbo riding in the Wet & cold

Hi guys A bunch of us are heading to thredbo this weekend and the forecast is wet, cold & windy! I will ride in anything but any tips for not heading home with the flu! I am a Qld and not a huge fan of riding in these conditions so I wont to be prepared as much as possible to get as...
  3. C

THREDBO Accomodation Suggestion

Hi planning on 3 nights riding threadbo in early March. Anyone recommend and accommodation options? 4 adults.
  4. C

Road trip to threadbo and beyond..

Hi guys planning a road trip in March with a few lads. We all ride trail/AM bikes. All intermediate riders who enjoy flowing trails with not a lot of steep climbing. I saw the new all mountain trail has opened in Threadbo so that sounds right up our alley so that will be on the to do list...
  5. C

Norco Sight Pivot triangle reinstall

Hi there anyone know any tips to get the pivot piece installed on the frame of a Norco Sight? I did a bearing change and the triangle is extremely tight to reinstall. It will go in without the bearing washers but with them installed i am having no luck :twitch: About to give it up and send to...
  6. C

Bike creaking

Hi there my Norco sight has developed a creak in the rear end after riding in semi wet sandy conditions. I am assuming there is a bunch of sandy grit lodged in the crank, bottom bracket or bearings in pivot. Creak is really noticeable when i lean the bike on a wall and move rear wheel from...
  7. C

2015 Norco sight carbon 7.2

Hi all just put a deposit on one of the last sight c.2 today. Stoked can't wait to ride this bike. I asked the shop to push out the pike fork from 140 to 150mm. Ended up getting a killer deal being EOF! Anyway should be a nice upgrade versus my trance Sx. Which I will have on the for sale...
  8. C

bigfoot V Thunderball

Looking at eithier one of the bikes. Both 05 models! I need a good all rounder for xc trails and dirt jumping. I am 6"0 and 80kg and a newbie to MTB but I ride mx bikes. Anyone suggest which one of these bikes would be the best option? The thunderball is a little cheaper in price...