1. LabRat

VIC SOLD Please Delete

Sold Please delete
  2. LabRat

VIC SOLD Please delete

SOLD Please delete
  3. LabRat

MTB clubs in Osaka

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone is aware of any MTB clubs or riding groups in Osaka, Japan? Thanks :)
  4. LabRat

VIC Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  5. LabRat

VIC SOLD. Please delete

Sold Please delete
  6. LabRat

Enduro Mag Subscription 'No show'

Hi There, Has anyone had any experience with subscribing to Enduro mag and having no issues turn up? I subscribed for 2 years back in May 2011 and they happily took my money and have had nothing show up. I write emails and get no response :( Would anyone have the contact at Enduro mag? I...
  7. LabRat

VIC Sold

Sold please delete
  8. LabRat

VIC Sold please delete

sold please delete
  9. LabRat

VIC SOLD Please DELETE

SOLD please delete
  10. LabRat

VIC Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  11. LabRat

VIC NICOLAI 2009: BMXTB Short DJ:SOLD

For Sale: Nicolai 2009 BMXTB Size: Short SOLD Colour: Pink Camo Fork: Rock Shox Reba 100mm Wheels: Mavic Cross Ride Brakes: Avid Elixir R Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic and Racing Ralph f/r 26x2.1 Chain Guide: MRPx1 Mech: Sram x-5 SOLD!!
  12. LabRat

VIC Yeti575 -sold

For Sale: 2009 Yeti575 Size: XS (suit rider 5ft4 or 164cm) SOLD!!! Specs: Alloy rear chain stay Wheels: DT swiss XR4.2D rims with 240's Hubs Fork: Fox Float RLC 150mm Brakes: Magura Marta SL Cranks: Truvativ Stylo with 2x9 setup Mech: SRAM X-9 Handle Bars: Syntace Carbon Truvativ Stem...
  13. LabRat

Gap Creek and Daisy Hill Trail status

Hi, I'm planning on heading up to Brissy in about 1 month and am just wondering what condition the trails are in after the floods earlier in the year? Specifically Gap Creek: Rollercoaster/rocket frog/dingo etc and Daisy Hill? Possum Box/Koala/Stonehenge etc Many Thanks:)
  14. LabRat

Bendigo MTB maps?

Hi, I am heading up to Bendigo soon and would love to do some mtb riding, however I can't seem to find any maps. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of some MTB trail maps for Bendigo if they exist? Thanks
  15. LabRat

How is the Forrest Trail condition?

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows how the Forrest trails have held up with the recent rain? Would like to journey out this weekend, but just want to make sure it's not like the Youies or Lysty. Cheers
  16. LabRat

VIC SOLD. Please delete

Sold.. please delete
  17. LabRat

VIC Sold

Hi, I am selling this Bike stand/old trainer which I use to service my bike. I don't really know what to call it, but it works as a really good way to service your bike. Please see pic: Price: $30 Pick up from Mordialloc or Richmond Call 0413-917-918
  18. LabRat

Vic ride from Colac - Forrest

Hi, Has anyone ridden the old rail-trail from Colac to Beech Forrest? Was wondering if the track condition is good and it is worth the drive from Melb? Cheers
  19. LabRat

Bright 6hr Enduro

I have never been to Bright so am very keen to enter as a 6hr solo. Does anyone know if what the tracks are like? Has anyone entered before, and would you recommend this as my first event in 3 years?... Would love to do the Otway Oddessy in 2010, and think this would be a good way to train :)
  20. LabRat

Kew/Yarra Boulevard XC riders??

Hi, I'm new to Melbourne so was riding my hardtail on the road around Kew Boulevard and noticed a big group of XC MTB riders crossing the road and dissappearing into the bush on the high side of the road. Does anyone know what group was out last night? Would be great to ride off road so...