Search results

1. juliancantride

L'officiel Le Tour 2009 Thread!

Sorry, I'll re-phrase, if Cadel doesn't attack on the last climb I will cry:(
  2. juliancantride

L'officiel Le Tour 2009 Thread!

If Cadel doesn't attack today, I will seriously cry:(
  3. juliancantride

argyle's or pike's

I have only ridden Pikes so I can't vouch for Argyles but my Pikes feel awesome.
  4. juliancantride

Nationals Round 5 4x Pics

Just a couple of pics from the 4x with my crappy digital camera.
  5. juliancantride

Basketball

Sorry, league pass on nba.com , let's you watch like 3 games at once or something, Rockets fan here:)
  6. juliancantride

Basketball

Do you have league pass? Who do you go for?
  7. juliancantride

Basketball

:eek: I used to play state for Tassie under 13's, just play for under 17's div 1 now because of school, riding etc, I'm 15, am 5'9 - 5'10 and play point guard. Anyone follow the NBA?
  8. juliancantride

Frame help?

I have an 08 Suburban and they ride extremely well, Perfect geo and fairly light with the right parts. As Bens aid, they're hard to overlook.
  9. juliancantride

Where have all the youtube videos gone?

Are you trying to watch a tv show or a movie? Because usually it's because of copyright infringements.
  10. juliancantride

R.I.P. Ed Bonnin

Only met Ed once, his riding was truly inspirational, R.I.P.
  11. juliancantride

NS Bitch

Go the NS Bitch if you're an all round rider, they're very nice frames.
  12. juliancantride

Stiff steering

I hope not, brand new fork, tried loosening the top cap a little bit, it's a bit looser but still a little bit stiff, I'll ride a bit for a week to see if things loosen up a bit more.
  13. juliancantride

Stiff steering

I installed my headset about a week and a half ago now. At first the steering was a little bit stiff eg. when you spin the bars around they dont spin freely, they stop about a quarterway around. At first I thought this would just go away after I wore it in a bit but the problem has persisted...
  14. juliancantride

Guy riding a stolen bike?

Don't you wear armour everytime you go to the shops?:rolleyes:
  15. juliancantride

2010 Boxxers up on RS site.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/2010BoXXerRelease.html?trk=n,22
  16. juliancantride

Chinese Democracy

Their new stuff definetly doesn't compare to their old stuff. Only track I thought was alright was Chinese Democracy. Gotta love Civil War and November Rain:)
  17. juliancantride

marzocchi forks

Don't try it at all!! After a few half decent size drops, snap, there goes your headtube.
  18. juliancantride

Farkin T Shirts

Hey all, I've seen a few people with Farkin T shirts and I was just wondering where they got them from. Cheers, Julian