Search results

1. juliancantride

Nationals Round 5 4x Pics

Just a couple of pics from the 4x with my crappy digital camera.
  2. juliancantride

Stiff steering

I installed my headset about a week and a half ago now. At first the steering was a little bit stiff eg. when you spin the bars around they dont spin freely, they stop about a quarterway around. At first I thought this would just go away after I wore it in a bit but the problem has persisted...
  3. juliancantride

Farkin T Shirts

Hey all, I've seen a few people with Farkin T shirts and I was just wondering where they got them from. Cheers, Julian
  4. juliancantride

Pike 454 problem

Just finished building my bike and just rode it down to the shops and back, my problem is that when I compress my fork, an 08 Rockshox Pike 454, it makes a noise like air is coming out. Should this be something to worry about or will it eventually go away?
  5. juliancantride

My Suburban

Here's my 08 Suburban: Specs: Frame-08 NS Suburban Fork-Rockshox Pike 454 Rear Rim-Mavic EX729 Front Rim-Maric EX721 Rear Hub-Hope Pro 2 SS Front Hub-Halo Spindoctor 20mm Stem-Fly Bikes Bars-Gusset Prison Seat Fit Bike Co Tyres-Table Tops Cranks-Profile Pedals-NS Legeaters I'll...
  6. juliancantride

Cold forging/welding cranks

Just wondering if this happens very often?
  7. juliancantride

CRC Problem

About a month ago, I made a big order of CRC. About a week later, I got some forms from customs to fill out about import declaration etc. I filled them out and sent them of. About a week after this, I received another set of forms from customs and Australia post saying that they've got my stuff...
  8. juliancantride

Bottom Brackets

Just wondering is their anyway to run bmx cranks on a 73mm bottom bracket??
  9. juliancantride

2008 last

Does anyone have any pics of the 2008 last frames? The ones on the site are the 07 ones:confused:
  10. juliancantride

Question

With disk brakes, can one brake lever fit both 25.4mm and 22.2mm handlebars?
  11. juliancantride

Purple Frames

Hey guys, I'm looking for a purple DJ frame, horizontal dropouts and preferabbly Cro-mo. So far I've found the Leaf D-One, does anyone know of any other purple frames. Cheers.
  12. juliancantride

Purple Argyles

Just found this on pinkbike, anyone know when they're coming out?
  13. juliancantride

spoke intersections

I was just wondering how many spoke intersections is on a typical dj/street rim. Oh yeah, 36 spokes as well.
  14. juliancantride

orange rims

Does anyone know of any orange rims? I know that the 08 maniks come with orange singletracks but I don't think you can purchase them seperately, I will be using them for dirt jumping and street so they have to be fairly strong. And yes I have done a search.
  15. juliancantride

bmx cranks, mtb bb?

Hello, I was just wondering if BMX cranks fit a 68mm bottom bracket, one person told me that they do, and another person told me that they dont so I'm a bit :confused:
  16. juliancantride

samoon

http://www.samoonbikes.com/wedsite/frame.htm Has anyone heard of these frames and does anyone know of anyone who owns one?
  17. juliancantride

Advice

Hey guys, I am building up my first street/4x bike. I have some specs in mind but I was hoping to see if there were, in your opinion, any better parts out there. I am looking to spend around $2200, and trying to get it around 13-14kg. Here are my specs I have so far: Frame:NS Bitch 08...
  18. juliancantride

First BMX

Hey guys, I've decided I want to buy a BMX. This will be my first BMX and I have no experience in deciding which BMX. I was wondering what to look for in a decent BMX, and any details on a decent, reliable BMX's under $500 would be good to:) Cheers, Julian
  19. juliancantride

Spirit Distributions

Does anyone know what the website for Spirit Ditributions is? I thought it was www.spiritdistributions.com.au but it's not working at the moment:confused:
  20. juliancantride

Hydro brakes

Might sound like a stupid question but can anyone enlighten me on how hydraulic disc brakes work?:confused: And I have done a search.