Search results

1. B

The Jaw Drop, has anyone landed

I think it might be in this video near the end?? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2251556388653034471
  2. B

Be Careful (PLEASE READ)

I dont really know what to say in these types of situations but here goes. Firstly, my condolences to you and your family and friends. Secondly, what your father did was truly remarkable and humbling. I can only imagine how proud you are as you remember him.
  3. B

2007 calendar

I assume you're a pro? Top photos taken right in the middle of the action from different parts of Aus. Great stuff and thanks.
  4. B

Nose case to careflight 1 (alot of pics)

Good luck to your mate and I hope his recovery is quick and full. My GF is recovering from a broken spine from a mountain bike mishap. She is getting better slowly but will be fine eventually. Is does make you think twice about how fragile the body can be. The docs and nurses at RNS are the best...
  5. B

Important first aid tip for spinal injuries.

Well Im glad my first post has been read. Smetimes we need a reminder. I sure did. Thanks for the support for Emma. She started walking today which is a huge step (pardon the pun) so hopefully I'll have her back at home soon.
  6. B

Important first aid tip for spinal injuries.

Hi there, Everybody should already know this but Im posting just to drum it in. Last Monday my lovely girlfriend had a fall at the ourimbah downhill track. She was following close behind me and mistimed a small jump at the end of the run. Unfortunately she went over the bars and broke her...