Search results

1. X

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

are you still a student? if so adobe does awesome student deals on all of their software. depending on how much money you are looking at spending there is adobe premiere pro cs4 which is their higher range editing software or adobe premiere elements is their consumer targeted software. either...
  2. X

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

they dont look much like matt priest in my eyes so i doubt it. he definately does have some awesome style on dirt. some of the best tucks that i seen. he stars in most of dave kings web edits. pretty awesome to see how much he has progressed in the last year by looking throughout each edit.
  3. X

yeah they are the vilij trails in england. you might have seen them in the Dig Bmx mag in the trails issue. half of em got plowed the other day but they are talkin with land owners to try sort somethin out. really hope they can save them cos they look sooo fun to ride.
  4. X

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

wow. definately one of the sweetest and original lines i seen in a while. looks like a hell of a lot of fun
  5. X

Trails Forums/Blogs/Sites?

barendbmx.co.uk derelictbmx.com xanga.com/lightsinthewoods also good to check backbone every now and then. in aus there is naturalbmx.com aswell
  6. X

FLip Help?

same principal as 360s. keep looking the way you are spinning ie. tilt your neck back and look back
  7. X

hey dude. did u shoot that last vid progressive in the camera? like 25p? if you understand. because it looks like you need to run a bit of a faster shutter speed to make things abit clearer. wat shutter speed were you using if you can remember?
  8. X

little edit i put together. http://www.vimeo.com/1794720
  9. X

im guessin you want constructive crit on the filming and editing. i thought it was pretty sweet. liked it alot but i found alot of the shots were a touch underexposed. dunno what camera you are using but you should still be able to adjust the exposure through either your appeture priority...
  10. X

lol. premiere is wayyyyyyy better for all edits. if u wanna complain about compression for the net what i do (really bodgy) is just export from premiere at full quality as an .avi then import that into windows movie maker. then export from there.
  11. X

Thanks for all the positive feedback. the song is Son et Lumiere by The Mars Volta. cheers
  12. X

bmx dirt/trail brands and websites???

hey. i was just wondering if anyone could help me out and link me to any websites of bmx companies that make bikes or parts for dirt/trails. doesnt matter if they are well known or not at all. any help is greatly appreciated. also any trails websites, aussie or international would be of great...
  13. X

a little edit i made of one of my mates riding abit of dirt then park. http://www.vimeo.com/1294550
  14. X

downhill vid

better compression i think vimeo is the best video hosting site out there. blip goes alright aswell but vimeo gives you a 500MB a week upload allowance. what are you using to edit your movie? even if you are editing in a crappy program like windows movie maker it is possible to compress your...
  15. X

yeah the 2nd shot of him doing the big gap he landed it. i was so pissed off cos i didnt know he was going for it a 2nd time and didnt want to be filming it from down the bottom. but yeah he landed it, hurt his knee a little bit. its an insane gap in real life. that roll in is so big just to get up.
  16. X

helensburgh jam a vid i put together from last weekends jam at helensburgh. first proper time filming with the new camera. kinda rushed the ending. meh http://www.vimeo.com/1058808
  17. X

Canberra Road Trip

so me and a few mates headed down to canberra on sunday and hit up afew parks. this is what happened. all photos by me. rhys bob simon
  18. X

dj inspiration

that movie gave me absolutely no inspiration to build trails. sorry but nothing super creative or sexy looking about those. other posts have been sick. those pawoods trails are unbelievable
  19. X

painting question

hey. i'm lookin at getting a 2008 eastern ace of spades but can only get it in chrome. does anyone know if i didn't like the colour and wanted to change it if you can rub back the chrome and repaint it. cheers. xander
  20. X

painting question

hey. i'm lookin at getting a 2008 eastern ace of spades but can only get it in chrome. does anyone know if i didn't like the colour and wanted to change it if you can rub back the chrome and repaint it. cheers. xander