Search results

1. X

bmx dirt/trail brands and websites???

hey. i was just wondering if anyone could help me out and link me to any websites of bmx companies that make bikes or parts for dirt/trails. doesnt matter if they are well known or not at all. any help is greatly appreciated. also any trails websites, aussie or international would be of great...
  2. X

Canberra Road Trip

so me and a few mates headed down to canberra on sunday and hit up afew parks. this is what happened. all photos by me. rhys bob simon
  3. X

painting question

hey. i'm lookin at getting a 2008 eastern ace of spades but can only get it in chrome. does anyone know if i didn't like the colour and wanted to change it if you can rub back the chrome and repaint it. cheers. xander
  4. X

painting question

hey. i'm lookin at getting a 2008 eastern ace of spades but can only get it in chrome. does anyone know if i didn't like the colour and wanted to change it if you can rub back the chrome and repaint it. cheers. xander
  5. X

short skatepark sesh

after a couple of months off the bike due to losing my pedal i finally borrowed some and started riding again. yay
  6. X

bored randomness

here are some photos of me
  7. X

A lesson on how not to conduct yourself on Farkin.

ok so i have got a bit of a reputation locally and on this site for being an advocate for not letting people ride others trails. Some people like me and my mates build trails for us and us alone to ride. And here i have something to show you as to the reason why we believe this way. With...
  8. X

mongoose legion????

hey everyone. I'm looking into crossing over to bmx from a mtb seeing as all i do is ride park these days and it looks like mongoose might have actually picked up their game and started producing half decent rides now. i don't wanna blow my budget but this looks like a great bike for the money...