Search results

1. N

Redline Proline 24" Cruiser

Honestly i dont know a single spec of this bike, picked it up off some kid in the 'burbs. Not sure on year, im told its early 90s. Cleaned it up, new seat/post/grips. Dope ride anyway.
  2. N

WTB: MELB Old roadbike

hello What: i am after a mid 90s road bike. must be in decent condition with a sweet paintjob. that is all. i think my frame size is 58cms, anyway im 187cm tall. Price range/Willing to Pay: GIMME A PRICE Location: MELBOURNE ONLY Extra Info: show me what you got! . BIAAH...
  3. N

iDENTITi Dr Jekyll SOLD

Item: iD Dr Jekyll 2002 frame + custom spec Location: Melbourne (Prahran) Item Condition: Good Reason for selling:Going Overseas Price and price conditions: $1350 OBO Extra Info: Sad to have to sell this, i love the frame even tho it never really suited me Pictures...
  4. N

Granton Vic 220505

few pics from today. ill put more up when i get some time.
  5. N

Phat Wednesdays Pho! [56killa]

got the new camera out for some skatepark action, a lot of them didnt work and the ones im posting now, yeah not really thrilled with em. but here you go!
  6. N

damnit

was just out on the road and as went up a gear, the chain caught and the bike went ass over end. my ankle is iffy, wrist could be fractured again, and im missing serious skin from my chin! time to sell off my bikes and go single speed. im jsut really shitty at the moment because its...
  7. N

Long Gully Rock Steady

yuh yeah! damn it took me ages to upload these photos. so be appreciative !!! 85 Photos 4 Pages ya love it !! Link: CLICKITY CLACK Preview:
  8. N

Olinda MasterBlaster

Sunday Canon 300d (thanks to shmity Photographer: nhd Oz-Freerider Ride_Guy Commander Dilsnikk Shmity
  9. N

snicker

i love you so what happened
  10. N

DH - Ballarat 20/6

http://www.nhd3.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=10 few shots *it was muddy *it was cold *the light sucked but it was a fun day! (and a totally whack night before)
  11. N

CT ride 23/5 ~56kgrabsomepowade

some pics from todays ride~
  12. N

You Yangs "GOOD SAVE" [300kb gif]

one of the rock rollovers was notorious for casuing people to freak out and brake, thus skidding down the rock. Props to simo for capturing. this guy made a good save as everyone shouted out
  13. N

DH - You Yangs 16/5

checkit >> http://www.nhd3.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7
  14. N

Photo's from melburn city ride 24/4

only down two at the mo, ive got heaps of others but im still trying to setup my new host, so ill put up a few more later. For the time being: feast yo eyes on these suckers.
  15. N

anyone know monkeymagic??

im trying to chase him up on a COD problem. last time he posted was the 25t. can anyone get in contact with him? cheers nhd
  16. N

[melb] - bmx

i need an old bmx asap. in good working order . spend $80 ish melbourne only thanks.
  17. N

Comments on the Eildon MTB Championships Feb 29th

this is going to be MASSIVE
  18. N

Eildon 4X Sun 8th

http://www.nhd3.net/gallery/eild a few pics, i didnt take heaps because i was filming for oz-freerider. video soon !!
  19. N

Melbourne BDO

anyone else going tomorrow ? im going with a few mates. MUUUUUUUSE baby !!! mars volta sideshow on weds....mmmmmmmm discuss
  20. N

attn: crazyjester900

youll get much more cred if you stop spamming the fuck out of everysingle post you can touch. /yourself