Search results

1. R

Local Yokels

New flick produced by Clean Cut Films, shot by Tam Forde. Due for fall this year. Click right and save as (for teaser)
  2. R

Clict Magazine

Still waiting for my copy of 'Clict'. Got mail from Travis of Bikefanatic that I had to pay another $4.00 for delivery to the Netherlands, reasonable, so I said, no problem. Said that begin July... still no sign of the magazine. :(
  3. R

Todays photo of the day....

Put an engine on it and you got yerself an MX! Vrooooom vroom.
  4. R

olinda dh track

The music doesn't match the footage, but hey... that just my opinion. You guys had fun and that's the main issue.
  5. R

DH-spots in Germany

2 riders doing their thing on the german tracks. Mario Koch: Right click...and Save as Martin Supper: Right click...and Save as The first 46 seconds of Mario Koch is shot in Todtnau, my favourite track. Too bad you cannot see my face underneath my helmet, cuz I have a smile that...
  6. R

Hi luv, damn, I should read more careful! what bike is it and who's banshee is that at the bottom... i want! Referring to the bike which is flying thru the air! *slaps his...erhm.. hers head* Maybe I should now change my nick into Liz...
  7. R

What happened...?

So, you weren't talking about this: http://www.singletrackworld.com ?
  8. R

If that is a Banshee Morphine, I am Liz Hurley, please to meetcha! It's a Banshee Scream, Morphine is ht. In Holland Bike2Build (biggest online-shop in the Netherlands) is trying to sell this chopper: Only around 6000 ozzie dollars... Anyways, on topic, damn nice pic of the day!
  9. R

Chain Reaction Cycles

FRIGGIN QUICK! And I say WITHIN 5 days cuz most of the times I got the goods after 3... 4 days. I never had any problem with them. The germans have some cheap online bikeshops as well but they are a tad slower and I have heard about bikefriends (on a dutch forum) who had encountered...
  10. R

Chain Reaction Cycles

Reliable and friggin quick! From UK to the Netherlands within 5 days. I ordered a couple of times, never encountered any problems.
  11. R

Redbull Rampage 03

Here it is - video from this year's Red Bull Rampage from Jeremy Levin - the maestro behind Changing of the Guard. You'll be able to see this footage in his new film - Return of the Zeros which will be released shortly. Please right click and save this download. Rampage Video - download...
  12. R

Teaser 'Return of the Zeros'.

Like Squidly Didly said, watch 'Changing of the Guard' and you will know. :wink: They are called the Zeros! And that is why the new release of Jeremy Lavin and partners is called 'Return of the Zeros'. :D @ josh: Thanks, saw on nsmb some footage of RedBull 2003 by Jeremy, that will...
  13. R

Teaser 'Return of the Zeros'.

You lucky bastid ! Release date still first of November?
  14. R

DC forks on hartails

GT but it's not on their site. Kustom Kruiser Double Down A special one-off Kruiser featuring a hand-formed, welded aluminum frame with internal hose routing, and Kustom air tanks for the Shimano Airlines shifting system. Double-wide rear rim, Marzocchi 888 fork, Shimano XT hydraulic...
  15. R

show us ya mug!

And if I am not performing in South Parc, I look a lil like this: The same pic my wife uses to scare off the cats outside. And this is how I look like if I see her nekkid:
  16. R

DC forks on hartails

Sure, if you can fit a dc in a bike don't hesitate! Personally I think it's rubbish. * Frigs up the geometry fer starters. * note= this is my opinion.
  17. R

Natural High

Some germans shot a flick which lasts about 110 minutes. :shock: Nice riding along with jackass thingies. You can buy the home made flick... they will burn it on a CD fer ya and you only have to pay for the costs to send it to u and the costs for the CD. Don't expect high quality...
  18. R

Mavic D3.1

Yep, so they say.
  19. R

24 Bikes Full squish

AHA, so THAT is the story ! :) Send him my regards if you see him, from the italian guy from Holland and he will know. :wink:
  20. R

24 meeting (and many other brands) 18 and 19 october.

Olly (Olivier Sander, 24 bicycles import guy for Holland) organised it and we had lotsa fun them days, no extreme things, just fun. http://members.lycos.nl/janetzky/uujam_small.zip Olly is the guy with the camo pants and 24 t-shirt, if you look good, you see that he is riding one of the...