Search results

1. R

Local Yokels

New flick produced by Clean Cut Films, shot by Tam Forde. Due for fall this year. Click right and save as (for teaser)
  2. R

DH-spots in Germany

2 riders doing their thing on the german tracks. Mario Koch: Right click...and Save as Martin Supper: Right click...and Save as The first 46 seconds of Mario Koch is shot in Todtnau, my favourite track. Too bad you cannot see my face underneath my helmet, cuz I have a smile that...
  3. R

Natural High

Some germans shot a flick which lasts about 110 minutes. :shock: Nice riding along with jackass thingies. You can buy the home made flick... they will burn it on a CD fer ya and you only have to pay for the costs to send it to u and the costs for the CD. Don't expect high quality...
  4. R

24 meeting (and many other brands) 18 and 19 october.

Olly (Olivier Sander, 24 bicycles import guy for Holland) organised it and we had lotsa fun them days, no extreme things, just fun. http://members.lycos.nl/janetzky/uujam_small.zip Olly is the guy with the camo pants and 24 t-shirt, if you look good, you see that he is riding one of the...
  5. R

Teaser 'Return of the Zeros'.

Following up Changing of the Guard, Return of the Zeros. From the guys of Counterpointfilms. Rightclick and save as, teaser of ROTZ.