Search results

1. onedollarodent

ACT sold)

Item: Alligator 203mm disc brake rotor Location: Canberra, ACT (bottom of Stromlo) Item Condition: Never been used, still in original cardboard Reason for selling: I dont ride DH anymore Price and price conditions: $25 posted ONO
  2. onedollarodent

ACT For sale: Fox Float Factory shock 200x50mm (7.875x2")

Item: Fox Float DPS EVOL Kashima 200x50. Custom tune ID C2HN. Location: Canberra Item Condition: Used but VGC. No marks on the body Reason for selling: Went cane creek Price and price conditions: $200ono + postage Extra Info: Been on my 5010c Pictures: Yep
  3. onedollarodent

Sold sold

2 stems and 1 seatpost for sale. All in Canberra - photos per below. Item: 3T Ionic, 31.6 dia, 350mm length. This is the zero (no) offset. Item Condition: Very good condition, just some superficial marks on the body. Reason for selling: Used for 3 weeks before being upgraded to the LTD version...
  4. onedollarodent

ACT Sold

Negotiable, particularly if you are interested in multiple items. Item: Avid Guide RSC front and back brakeset Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new lever bodies, used caliper and hoses Reason for selling: Moving to Shimano Price and price conditions: $315 + post Extra Info: These...
  5. onedollarodent

ACT No longer for sale please remove

Item: 2010 GT Force Large Location: Canberra Item Condition: Good, there is a 10mm long scratch on the non drive side crank arm and there is are 3 smaller scratch on the stanchion. None of this damage has affected the bikes performance and there has been no issue with seals being damaged by...
  6. onedollarodent

ACT sold please delete

Sold please delete Item: 2x 32 hole Mavic 823 rims (older style) + 64 spokes (blue) [includes the Mavic eyelets; you need to buy 18mm nipples] Location: ACT Item Condition: Brand new, never used Reason for selling: Sold DH bike and don't need these anymore Price and price conditions...
  7. onedollarodent

Fox Fork air damper interchangeable?

Hi guys, Just had a mechanical (whilst servicing) and sheared off the bolts below the lowers on the air cartridge side of my 2011 F120 RLC Does anyone know if the air cartridge rods are standard across the 2010-2012 Fox Fork range? My friend has a 2011/12 Fox F100 with bent lowers and I...
  8. onedollarodent

ACT Avid code brake pads - sold

Item: 2 pairs of organic brake pads for the Avid Code brakes (fit 2007-2010) Location: ACT Item Condition: 1 pair is brand new in original packaging (never used). The other pair is hardly used as pictured Reason for selling: No long have these brakes Price and price conditions: $10 for the...
  9. onedollarodent

NSW sold

Regretful sale, but time to look at a new bike. I want this gone, will consider any offer. Item: 2009 Yeti 303 RDH Medium size Location: Sutherland NSW (buyer pays postage or pickup) (Also available in ACT as I work there) Item Condition: Used like any other downhill bike, usual scratches...
  10. onedollarodent

Frame specific question - Van Nicholas

Hey guys, Just been looking at 2 bikes - the Van Nicolas Zion and Tuareg (see here http://vannicholas.com/16/Zion/bike.aspx and here http://vannicholas.com/14/Tuareg/bike.aspx). What I am trying to understand is what justifies the significant price difference here in Australia...
  11. onedollarodent

This is Australia - Ben Cory's section

Hey everyone, Was just watching TIA again, and became a bit curious as to where that track is located!!! Looks off camber to the maximum, dry and loose... Anyone got any ideas? If its a hidden spot, you can PM me :) Cheers people
  12. onedollarodent

2006 Giant Reign 1

Hey guys, just looking to replace the Mani-poo swinger on my 2006 giant reign, was wondering if anyone knows the spring and shock rate required to make it fit??? I want to put in a DHX or a vanilla (Coil ) to make it more of a DHer Cheers, Carl
  13. onedollarodent

DH Another Yeti 303rdh

Frame - 09 Yeti 303R dh Rear shock - Fox RC4 Front fork - 2010 Fox 40s Handlebars - Sunline V1 711s Stem - Funn direct mount 50mm Headset - Chris King Grips - ODI Ruffians Saddle - I-fly Seatpost - I-beam Front brake - Avid Code on 8" Jetblack rotor Rear brake - Avid Code on 7" Avid...
  14. onedollarodent

NSW SOLD please remove

SOLD (10 Characters)
  15. onedollarodent

Mud Tyres

Hey everyone, Just looking at getting a pair of mud tyres for the winter race season. Riding DH, roots, rocks, berms etc. Was wondering what peoples experiences are? Specifically, I'm tossing up between a Maxxis Wet Scream and a Maxxis Swampthing. Feel free to add your comments/remarks...
  16. onedollarodent

NSW Sold please delete

SOLD please delete
  17. onedollarodent

Front suspension oil

Hey guys, question for the suspension guru's (armchair or otherwise). Just wanting to improve my stiction suitation and smooth out my front forks (Boxxer Teams). Was wondering what oil people run, details like: Price per litre, volume and weight (if you vary from the manufacturer...
  18. onedollarodent

SOLD please delete

Buyer beware - the item requires a full rebuild. Item: Fox DHX 5 Coil w/ 300lb x 3.25 Fox Shox spring Size: 9.5" x 3" (Came off my Ironhorse Sunday) Location: Sydney - south Item Condition: BROKEN REQUIRES NEW SEALS AND OIL (ie. FULL SERVICE) Reason for selling: Vivid 5.1 Price and...
  19. onedollarodent

Sold

Sold Please remove
  20. onedollarodent

NSW SOLD - please remove

SOLD - please remove