Search results

1. E

STOLEN Santa Cruz Chameleon 2008

(STOLEN) Santa Cruz Chameleon 2008 Brand new Santa Cruz Chameleon 2008 stolen out of bike a shop in Brisbane area. It's oragne in colour and is an x9 build with pikes. If any one thinks they see it please let me know. Regards, Graham.
  2. E

Hi all!!

Hi guys. It's been a while. I finally got my new bike:) An stp pro. I am very happy. Now my reason for writing is i came off the other day on the 4x track on the tripple at the start. For those who know do you hit that as a triple or do you take the double and pump the down side. I'm not...
  3. E

What tyres Are best?

Hey all, I'm getting a new bike and i am wondering what tyres do you'll think i should put on that would work best as an all rounder on our local tracks? So what are you guys using at the moment? Are they working well? And what have you used in the past that have and haven't worked...
  4. E

Riffle range road

I don't want to stand on anyone’s toes so I thought it best to ask first. I ride the riffle range road track quite often and it seems to really be taking a beating from all the horses passing through. I was wondering if anyone had any issues if I spent a bit of money and built the step...