Search results

1. DFL

"styx" mtn x track...pics included this time

hey all some teaser shots of the mtn x track bout 20secs of riding so far , am taking it above the fence soon hopefully want a 1min + track if not 2min for fitness/endurance training (although i'm spent on the 20sec so far) through in a photo of the mountain that will be used for the dh track...
  2. DFL

the "styx" mtn x track

hey all some teaser shots of the mtn x track bout 20secs of riding so far , am taking it above the fence soon hopefully want a 1min + track if not 2min for fitness/endurance training (although i'm spent on the 20sec so far) through in a photo of the mountain that will be used for the dh track...
  3. DFL

decent downhill at tamworth!

hey all i started a thread bout downhill in tamworth....if there is.... if anyone knows any decent trails let me know please have recently moved here , and all i can find is the lookout , but i forgot my backpack and denim jeans so i dont know if i'll be able to hit the sketchy north shore ramps...
  4. DFL

Is there any decent downhill in Tamworth??

hey all am wanting to know if there are any decent downhill trails in the Tamworth area at all?? have seen the track at the lookout but mmmm yea is that it???
  5. DFL

SOLD Marzocchi 888 RC2XWC 07'

bomber 888's 07 RC2XWC Muswellbrook NSW condition is great. had shaft gaurd on them for nearly 12months so minor scratches on the lowers, have just been serviced(received them today 22/08/08) and have not been ridden since service, also have two brand new stanchions. Sunline Direct mount stem...