Search results

1. E

Stanton bikes distributors?

Hey all, i’am looking at ordering a Stanton hardtail frame. Just seeing if there was an Australian distribution or do people order straight from the website?
  2. E

QLD 2019 kona honzo st

item: 2019 kona honzo st size large Location: Brisbane Item Condition:very good Reason for selling i’am after a long travel frame Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: bought only a week ago, size large, beautiful colours, comes with headset fitted. Pictures:
  3. E

Modified Fox dj forks?

Hey all, there seems to be a lack of quality dj forks for 26inch use. I run fox on my endure bike and would love to find a set of fox forks new too modify, Has anyone experimented with new fox forks to modify for dj use?
  4. E

AM 2019 Evil Insurgent

Just uploaded my ride to vital MTB, thought I'd share with you all aswell. Frame: 2019 Evil Insurgent Med Fork: 2018 Fox factory 36 160mm Rear shock: Fox float dpx2 Cranks: shimano Saint Brakes: Hope tech e4 Hubs: Hope pro 4 Chainring: Hope 32t Bars: Renthal 780mm dh carbon Stem: Renthal Apex...
  5. E

How to Postage for mtb frame within Australia.

Hey all, which postage company have people used for posting an mtb frame? any trustworthy Australian mobs? also what sort of cost are you looking at?
  6. E

2018 Intense Recluse.........

Frame - 2018 Intense Recluse Medium Rear shock - Fox DP2 Kashima Front shock/fork - Fox 36 2018 Kashima Handlebars -Renthal Fatbar 780 carbon, 30mm rise Stem - Renthal Headset - Hope Grips - Anvil Saddle - Ergon Seatpost - Fox Transfer Front brake -Hope E4 Rear brake - Hope E4 Cranks - Shimano...
  7. E

QLD Commencal Meta AM Hardtail

For Sale: Commencal Meta Hardtail AM, Size medium 27.5, E13 TRS chainguide. Condition: Very good. Price: $450 Contact: Via pm or 0410 641 453.
  8. E

Orange Bicycles

Who is the main dealer in Australia to buy from? I also stumbled across an online mtb website that sells orange frames but I have forgotten the name.
  9. E

QLD Sold

Item: Transition Patrol, 2016 model, medium. "SOLD" Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Going back to a hardtail. Price and price conditions: $2000 Pick-up Extra Info: Comes with One industries chain guide Contact: Via PM or 0410 641 453. Pictures:
  10. E

Hardtail Choice?

Hay all, I'm in the market too build up a hard tail play bike for local trails and occasional bmx/ pump track session. The 2 frames I 'am considering are Orange P7 and a Chromag stylus. Both bikes have features I really like but I haven't seen too many reviews of the 2016 orange p7. The P7...
  11. E

Trqansition Patrol 2016, durable and reliable trail slayer.

Hay all, this is my new rig that I have built for endure and light dh riding. I've been out of riding for 2 years and I've come back, there's a void in my life I couldn't fill. While doing research on what I was after I decided to go with parts I knew were reliable and durable instead of...
  12. E

Bike Insurance

Hay Lads, just seeing who has there pride and joy insured and just seeing which people you can go through, can you do it through your bank or is there like a Just Car Insurance for bikes, I'am considering it as my garage is now quite expensive. Cheers
  13. E

Status.....

Hay guys, havent really posted up my rides for a little while but recently built up my latest creation....enjoy, it rides as good asd it looks for 16.35kg. The frame is basicaly using shimano drivetrain and avid brakes, i swear by this combo has always worked for me and now with a new set off...
  14. E

Rim Tape

Hay guys, Just got home keen to build up the DH rig and realised my wheelset never had rim tape put on at the bikeshop :( just wondering what else I could use for the meantime just too get it up and running too tune it in. I will replace it with proper rim tape later on? would electrical tape work?
  15. E

When is enuff...enuff off MTB.

Well last thursday I had my first bike crash that involved braking a bone in my hand, the first time in 8 years off racing BMX, Cross Country and Racing DH. Realisticly I'am not doing too shabby as I beliveve i'am a relatively controlled rider and well at the end off the day sports like this is...
  16. E

Calling overseas, Chain Reaction Cycles.

Hay guys, I've been trying too get a hold off CRC via email but they havent been responding very quickly, not sure if there on holidays or what, has anyone tryed too call them from here, and if so what number have they used, I've tryed looking up white pages but can't get a grip off the order...
  17. E

If you have a Demo DH bike, please enter!

At the moment I'am building up a specialized Demo frame and i'am unsure off the spring rate I should use on the FSR system, I'am only 69 - 70kg and have a 500lb spring, to me this seems a bit heavy, I was going too go down too a 350 lb or 400 lb spring. If I could have the weights off some...
  18. E

Ti Springs

Hay guys, just wanting to know if its possible to get Ti springs for the Fox Van RC rear shocks, also can't find the website where you can calculate the size spring you need for rider weight, I have a 500lb spring but I'am thinking i might need a 400-450lb spring. Cheers
  19. E

New project, getting sum ideas

Hay guys, atm I'am looking at a new dh race rig as a miss dhing a shit load, I'am not after an 8 inch travel frame tho im thinking of goin more say a transition bottlerocket and putting a set of boxxer forks on it. I know that it has only 5.5 inchs on the back and its going to void the warranty...
  20. E

4X little blue STP, now with gears

Well seeing as I dont have the dh rig anymore and cannot afford a new bike as off yet, I decided that the little blue stp should get sum special treatment for sum 4x training untill i save up enuff money, enjoy, It is the most responsive hardtail Ive ever riden, I'am Very Very happy with it...