3. Ell

NSW [syd] 700c road frame

ah well thanks for the generous offer anyway
  4. Ell

im in hornsby area - syd. you?
  5. Ell

ahh too much pimpness! thanks for the offers, but all the stuff is too nice for a humble commute and padlocking at the station.
  6. Ell

[massive edit] Ok, Change of plan - im after an old 700c road frame with forks/headset/stem(if im lucky). I've got most of the other parts to put together for a easy commuter. Cheers!
  7. Ell

NSW Found please delete

Item: 2004 Super T Pro. 7" Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Good, have been used very lightly for the last 3 years Reason for selling: Only ride trails now, so after some SC forks Price and price conditions: Really not sure what these are worth now days, so really after an idea...
  8. Ell

NSW Sold

Item: 2004 Santacruz v10 Location: sydney, north shore Item Condition: frame is in great condition, a few scratches and rub marks on the edges, and has not been used for quite some time. Reason for selling: Don't DH anymore Price and price conditions: sold[/B] Extra Info: the 5th element...
  9. Ell

NSW Found please delete

Item: I'm after a QR rear wheel that can take a little abuse for a DH hardtail. Location: I'm on the north shore in Sydney, and I'd love to be able to pick up ASAP. Price range/Willing to Pay: 150-200 i guess Extra Info: Really only looking at local stuff at the moment. 135mm spacing, QR or...
  10. Ell

NSW '99 Marz Z1 CR

I know its a long shot, but after having a pair of these stolen, i'd love to buy another pair. Building for an oldschool HT rig. Item: '99 or '00 marzochi z1 crs Location: im on the north shore of Sydney, but im happy for post. Price range/Willing to Pay: hey, nearly 10 years of mtb...
  11. Ell

SYD - Liquid Mainframe (white)

Bike: Liquid Mainframe Colour: White Date it was stolen: 18/7/08 Where it was stolen: at home, Nth Turramurra, Sydney. Specs: Liquid mainframe, husseflet cranks, V8 pedals, DMR ss tensioner, '99 Marzochi bombers (orange), rear wheel: trailpimp, front: Ditchwitch. Brakes: front - hope m8 8"...
  12. Ell

Sold

save 50 bucks! and whatever... oh yeah, bump
  13. Ell

Sold

price droppuuu now a lovely $750
  14. Ell

Something about the person above you.

mortally afriad of penguins
  15. Ell

2007 IXS-Gravity DH Round-3 @Coffs Harbour (120pics on pg 1 & 3)

number would be good ;)
  16. Ell

ok guys, heres some more. Your lucky numbers are... 933 610 618 704 624 626 (mazda anyone?) and someone making friends with the lantana off the first corner. and another pic which i just thought aught to be up. posted in no particular order (portrait first, then landscape) there...
  17. Ell

Sold

to the top
  18. Ell

thanks man! that shot of #608 was just out of heaven! i'd just set up behind the log where there was the silly log drop to berm in the last section, and that guy came flying in - and boom! i hope to get some more like them in the future to remind riders of what it looks like to do what...
  19. Ell

Onya Coff's riders

a bear for you.
  20. Ell

the last lot - all done! hope your number was there :D