Search results

1. Ell

NSW [syd] 700c road frame

[massive edit] Ok, Change of plan - im after an old 700c road frame with forks/headset/stem(if im lucky). I've got most of the other parts to put together for a easy commuter. Cheers!
  2. Ell

NSW Found please delete

Item: 2004 Super T Pro. 7" Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Good, have been used very lightly for the last 3 years Reason for selling: Only ride trails now, so after some SC forks Price and price conditions: Really not sure what these are worth now days, so really after an idea...
  3. Ell

NSW Sold

Item: 2004 Santacruz v10 Location: sydney, north shore Item Condition: frame is in great condition, a few scratches and rub marks on the edges, and has not been used for quite some time. Reason for selling: Don't DH anymore Price and price conditions: sold[/B] Extra Info: the 5th element...
  4. Ell

NSW Found please delete

Item: I'm after a QR rear wheel that can take a little abuse for a DH hardtail. Location: I'm on the north shore in Sydney, and I'd love to be able to pick up ASAP. Price range/Willing to Pay: 150-200 i guess Extra Info: Really only looking at local stuff at the moment. 135mm spacing, QR or...
  5. Ell

NSW '99 Marz Z1 CR

I know its a long shot, but after having a pair of these stolen, i'd love to buy another pair. Building for an oldschool HT rig. Item: '99 or '00 marzochi z1 crs Location: im on the north shore of Sydney, but im happy for post. Price range/Willing to Pay: hey, nearly 10 years of mtb...
  6. Ell

SYD - Liquid Mainframe (white)

Bike: Liquid Mainframe Colour: White Date it was stolen: 18/7/08 Where it was stolen: at home, Nth Turramurra, Sydney. Specs: Liquid mainframe, husseflet cranks, V8 pedals, DMR ss tensioner, '99 Marzochi bombers (orange), rear wheel: trailpimp, front: Ditchwitch. Brakes: front - hope m8 8"...
  7. Ell

2007 IXS-Gravity DH Round-3 @Coffs Harbour (120pics on pg 1 & 3)

Gday guys, i've sorted thru all the photos taken over the weekend - and ended up with a few bucketfulls of ones for all you riders that made the coffs course such a great track to watch. It'll take a while to upload, but il start with the first lot i guess...
  8. Ell

Hope M4 on '06 Travis

Right, I'm looking into getting a pair of 2006 travis's , and im wondering if it is possible to get an adapter/half caliper for the hope m4 im running at the moment. The m4 is awesome, and id love to hang onto it.. i've done a quick search around, but i cant seem to find much info out on...
  9. Ell

Sold

SOLD Item: 2003 Ironhorse SGS Team Location: Hornsby area, Sydney Item Condition: pretty damn shmick... read extra info. Reason for selling: unused now Price and price conditions: $775 now $700 or trade for shrot travel dually frame with some parts. Extra Info: well, the frame came...
  10. Ell

weekend at the farm

well lads, its been a while. heres a set of shots taken at the last weekend away. Riders are Diddy (blue faith) and yours truly (red v-10) photos by yours truly, and if im in them, it was done by diddy. JOY. hope you like them pics!
  11. Ell

E-13 iscg to BB

What:e-13 ISCG (not 05) to bottom bracket adapter! Price range/Willing to Pay:what its worth Location: Hornsby, Sydeney, NSW Extra Info: doesn't have to be e-13, just as long as its a iscg to bb adapter. ta
  12. Ell

Computers... damnit

well, its about that time of the month again, and my computer has gone crazy. This time, its my HDD playing silly buggers with me. its a 53gb segate drive, which im using for storage. the problem is that as i delete a few gig of old stuff, no space frees on it, and it still claims to have...
  13. Ell

another damn computer problem...

ok, once more the realm of computers is causing havok with me. Ive got a laptop with an tv out, which all works normally. windows xp boots on the tv screen, and runs fine - but it wont let me play videos. Whenever i go to play a video, where the video should be, it doesnt display - i.e. a...
  14. Ell

Lowrider frame (ratrod style)

What: old Lowrider frame + other junk to go with it Price range/Willing to Pay:what its worth... upto 100 Location: Sydney Extra Info:just after an old rusty lowrider frame that nobody can be botherd fixing up. it will be restored and tinkered with. show me what you got farkin!
  15. Ell

BDO Sydney - anyone got a SPARE ticket?

Well, I'm one of those people who left this one just too late. BDO Sydney sold out before i could get any money, and now, 2 days before the event, I'm looking for a ticket. I'm not willing to support the scalpers on eBay, because it just supports a great problem of events selling out so...
  16. Ell

Sold

Item: RST Sigma XL DC 7" Location: Turramurra, NSW Item Condition: Used, abused, cant snap them Reason for selling: the curse for more money Price and price conditions: $110 and they are yours... just take them. Extra Info : 7" USD design. has an intergrated stem, standard clamp size...
  17. Ell

computer stuff.... again

well, once again the question arises about computer hardware. Ive just done a cheap upgrade and bought a s754 Aopen motherboard and a AMD Semperon 3000+, but no RAM. The motherboard says it takes DDR 400. I've got some pc2100 left over from my old system.... so the question is (drum roll...
  18. Ell

One dark and stormy night....

Lo and behold! Frankenstein's cousin Paul was created, and my god he's beautiful. Specs: Frame: Liberty "Saturn DS" - low grade cooking steel Shock: Blown rock shox deluxe (double the original stroke length) (200mm eye-to-eye x2" stroke) Forks: Rst XXL DC inverted 7" date-less wonders...
  19. Ell

Cops blocking the street????

ok, so reversing out of my driveway this morning (about 11) to drop my brother off at the bluegum to pick up his car, i thought it was a bit odd that a police car was blocking the road. Doing a detour we pass the other side of the roadblock, and see amblunaces and more police cars. Shit i...
  20. Ell

Nothing to see here... im found. DELTETE ME

What: Oldschool DH frame - something classic and strong Price range/Willing to Pay: what are you after? (affordable is what im after) Location:Sydney, but really anywhere will do Extra Info: should be in good working order - doesnt matter what it is, ive been known to like rarities and...