Search results

1. Anarchist

VIC Magura Marta Brakeset SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks Item: Magura Marta brakes front and rear Location: VIC, Melbourne, 3150 Item Condition: Very good, they work well and have lots of spares. Some scuffs, see pics. Pads have lots of life left (80+%). Front hose has a kink near the calliper - no leaks and...
  2. Anarchist

Forget it.

My bad. Been posted, once or twice.
  3. Anarchist

Roadie tyres

So I am looking at buying some new tyres for the roadie. Let's just say there is a pretty huge choice out there and unlike MTB tyres, it is tough to choose, because they all look the same! Slick, mostly black, round... To make it even more difficult, there are a lot of contradictory reviews out...
  4. Anarchist

VIC SOLD shimano SPD DX M646 pedals - very good condition

Sold thanks
  5. Anarchist

VIC SOLD SOLD Thanks Hi Lo dropper post - 31.6 diameter, 100mm travel

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD e
  6. Anarchist

GreenEDGE results

What a start to the season GreenEDGE are having! Gerro winning Milan-San Remo, the TTT stage win, Aussie Road title, Tour of Catalunya... etc I am pleasantly surprised that they are doing so well, not from their depth or talent - they have more than enough clearly. I hope that they can keep...
  7. Anarchist

Avid BB7 pad retention issue

I'm having some issues with the pad retention, or lack of, on the outboard pad on the front caliper of my BB7s. The pad rattles forward and almost out of the caliper with almost no effort. The pad is really badly out of place and it looks as though it'll just go. I can push it back in, but...
  8. Anarchist

Great Service!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Mick and the gang at Croydon Cycleworks for excellent service. :clap2: I needed an obscure suspension part for my Trek and both CC and Trek Australia went above and beyond. Big thanks and well done! We need more good news stories...
  9. Anarchist

Spamming user

Guys & Gals, The user "debt settlements" is spamming the site big time. Block them before there is more mess to clean up. There are a lot of junk spam posts going into otherwise useful threads. BTW - how do you mark threads or posts as spam?
  10. Anarchist

VIC 2007 GT Power Series Pro 20" [SOLD]

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: GT BMX 20" Power Series Pro SOLD Location: Melbourne, Glen Waverley SOLD Item Condition: Excellent condition, well looked after and maintained Reason for selling: Not using it SOLD Price and price conditions: SOLD. Prefer local pick up...
  11. Anarchist

Happy Father's day

Here's one from the archives... fathers day Have a good day, all you Dads out there!
  12. Anarchist

Chainguide question

Hello, I'd like to run a 2 ring chainguide for AM. Probably 2X 10 if all works out. My question is whether a bashring is necessary? What are the pros and cons of not running a bashie? It is not like I mash my current 3x9 setup into logs or rocks etc. So, do I go with or without a bash...
  13. Anarchist

Truvativ GXP bottom bracket

Just wondering what my options are for servicing the Truvativ Stylo GXP BB in my bike... they are starting to get a little creaky/clicky... Do I have to replace the bearings or BB? Can I get to the bearings and grease them? I haven't pulled the BB apart (yet). Have heard that they are...